New Bar Jomtien

chris_heaton

Any Photos Location and your Game Plan Sir ?

Information would be nice in case Members wish to plan a visit. BF Number or Girls etc

Cheers

Watch this spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.apple-bar.com

Chris

Chris,

Look forward to this, for when I get back to Pattaya. A suggestion, why not put an email subscribe form on page, so you can keep people up to date ... as an incentive to sign up you could offer a free drink voucher or something. The great thing is you'll then have list of potential customers you can make offers to throughout the year. I know not everyone will want to give email addresses, but sure it could bring you some extra business and you'll be giving something worthwhile to those who do sign up.

Just building up the suspence!

Feb 3rd is the big day with our opening party. Will be giving out the address nearer the date. Don't want people turning up early and end up drinking Singha surrounded by workmen knocking walls down!

In fact each day we have new ideas for the bar, but all will be sorted by the opening date. At the moment the basis is women, beer, coyote, cider, pool.

Now as well as everything else I am trying to learn how to programme a website in Flash so we can make our website look ....... Flashy.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Grand Opening Party This Friday Feb 3rd !!!!!

All the usual, Free Food, Low beer prices, Cheap cider, great girls, pool and darts.

Chang - 40b

Leo, Singha, Sigha Lite, Tiger - 50b

Fosters can, Heineken Btl, San Mig Lite - 60b

Dry Blackthorn Cider large can - 105, Crumpt. Oaks Apple Cider - 110, Frosty Jacks Cider - 100, Old English Cider - 105

Vodka & Gin from 30b shot, whisky from 40b shot,

All Doubles 10 baht off and all mixers only 15b (eg Double Sangsom and bottle of coke for 65b)

You can find APPLE BAR on Soi Chayaphuk, Jomtien. A few yards from the new 2nd road roadworks. Just look for the 4 metre tall dancing girl!!!!!!!

BRING A COPY OF THIS POST (Or show the Pattaya Addicts Card) and get 10% off your bin!!!!!!!!! (Friday 3rd Feb. only)

http://www.apple-bar.com

Edited by chris_heaton

why's it called the apple bar?

are those prices, opening prices or prices all day?

all the best with it

Edited by 420

you do realize you open in one day, and there is still no address, right?

Good luck with the opening and for the future of your bar! I know where it is and will come by when next in town. Haven't seen Fosters cans in a long while either btw.

address ? there,s a map on the website

Thanks - wasn't there before!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope your New bar is doing well. I always stay out at Jomtien so will be sure to pay a visit on my next trip. One question though- have had a look on website and location isn't too clear. Where exactly is Soi Chayaphuk? ( as in between which numbered Soi's?) Cheers mate, all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Open every day (except big buddha days!) about 3pm to 1am.

Would like to stay open longer but have problems with the police. We cannot afford to pay the big fines being handed out at the moment, or get shut down for a couple of weeks! So we are staying strictly within the law.

We are looking for people to join a darts team. Next match is at home (Jomtien League) on Monday 5th March.

Chris

Baggieboo - Looked at your web site and see your Brand is called Forever. Never heard of it before but as soon as I get back to Thailand I will call you to taste! Maybe about 1 week.

Chris

• 2 months later...

I will drop by in a months time when I return to Jomtien :)

Nice job... like the signage and the idea of what looks like a converted house rather than a shophouse? So probably more width inside and different feel? Enough room for regular pool cues to work all around the table?

Drink prices look reasonable especially spirits. Like the gal with the moto helmet:)...

I'll stop by when in town.

Good luck.

I definitely will be checking out this bar in a couple of weeks.

I have it in my "bars to check out" list.

I love the variety of ciders you have there!

Some of my favourites are on the list at very reasonable prices too!

See you in early June.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to bump this thread because if you are a lover of Apple Cider you should check out this bar.

It's a little out of the way but they have the biggest selection of Ciders you have ever seen in Thailand.

Check it out!

They are also well priced....next trip I'm going to have a cider day and try every variety they have there.

• 4 weeks later...
Never again will go Apple Bar

Why not mate?

I liked it last time I went there and plan to go again next holiday?