Bangkok Hotel Help Please

Sam Beckett

Hey Guys

Going Solo

Arriving in Bangkok in March

Planned 4 Days in Bangkok

then 6 Days In Pattaya

Then 2 Days Bangkok

before I go to Phuket (catch up with family friends)

I like the look of

Phachara Suites Bangkok

and The Majestic Grande

Both are Girl very Friendly from what I can see

I wonder what your choice would be for the 4 Days , Phachara Suites or Majestic

Both have great reviews and both seem popular with this Forum

Anyway if you have an opinion on these two choices please let me hear it

Cheers..

Sam

I am staying at S31 hotel - 5 Stars on Sukhumvit/Soi 31

They do not charge joiner fees and have some very good rates published

Hey Guys

Going Solo

Arriving in Bangkok in March

Planned 4 Days in Bangkok

then 6 Days In Pattaya

Then 2 Days Bangkok

before I go to Phuket (catch up with family friends)

I like the look of

Phachara Suites Bangkok

and The Majestic Grande

Both are Girl very Friendly from what I can see

I wonder what your choice would be for the 4 Days , Phachara Suites or Majestic

Both have great reviews and both seem popular with this Forum

Anyway if you have an opinion on these two choices please let me hear it

Cheers..

Sam

Nothing to worry about matey. EITHER

Nothing to worry about matey. EITHER

Thanks Kangarooted.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the 4 at Pachara and the 2 at the MG. The rooms at PS are 2X as big as at the MG. There aren't enough lifts IMO either. Lots of Arabs at the MG getting treated at Bumrumgrad. Still a good spot though. wj

nanatai mansion at the end of soi 4 is the best value for money 1100 bhat

everything you need swimming pool, gym, restaurant,barber shop and the rooms are BIG! with a sofa

a little dated but gets my vote and no problem with bringing back as many girls as you like great location to.

Do the 4 at Pachara and the 2 at the MG. The rooms at PS are 2X as big as at the MG. There aren't enough lifts IMO either. Lots of Arabs at the MG getting treated at Bumrumgrad. Still a good spot though. wj

Same with PS as well now. Families with kids running amok down the halls without regard for guests.

Nice rooms though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, if you have not booked im jumping on the Pachara idea, closer to the Plaza are newroonms at the Dynasty (Inn) for around 1600 with not a problem in the slightest bringing back a few.

Just stayed 2 nights at the MG and I thought it was great, free spa and gymn facilities, ask for a high floor room for great views of the city. Easy walk to Nana, little bit further to the Skytrain, free wifi, . I booked though Agoda B2000.

Very comefy bed, did not spot any Arabs

Thanks for the latest replies

I am all booked now

4 Nights at http://phacharasuites.com/

Then after Pattaya I decided to give http://www.marriott.com.au/hotels/travel/bkkbr-renaissance-bangkok-ratchaprasong-hotel/

a go for 2 nights, before Im off to Phuket. Its near the shopping district , so I can spend my baht before hoping on plane to Phuket

I wanted to try something nice, I got the room on sale for 3015 Baht with internet..NO BFST but I think I can find a decent breakfast in BKK for a lot less than they want

so I splurged for a couple of days , so shoot me.

Cheers, Ill do a TR if I can find anything interesting to post

good choice. enjoy your stay there.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

will stay 3 days in bangkok in august before i go to pattaya and gonne stay inmaxim inn. http://www.maximinn.com/ on 1/21-23 Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. looking decend place.

Nice location, cheap rooms although they are very tiny, good air-con, no joiner fee, there is another place 4-5 doors down on left of that Soi that we got for 700THB a night much bigger rooms and brand new bathrooms with good shower. Soi 7/11 is a great location.

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

I now always (if not fully booked) stay at a boutique hotel in Soi 4 Nana Plaza because I prefer Nana over Cowboy, there is easy access to all areas from Nana station on transport system, there are no joiners fees , but when I book room always say 2 persons in all hotels, you are paying for the room not the number of people. I have had a 3some there twice now with no hassle but breakfast was not included. The hotel is Heaven@4 and I suggest you check rates via booking.com and Agoda.com.

Missed post you have already booked, enjoy, try nana plaza its great fun and try the bars especially Bar 4 on Soi 4 great place some really nice girls.