Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I'm looking for a hotel in Chiang Mai

SlowlyMan

Hey Guys. planning a little side trip to Chaing Mai. I'm looking for a hotel at or under 1,000 / night. Any ideas? Thanks

Last time i was there i booked Furama at 1000 Baht a night . It's just outside town but a very nice hotel with big rooms and super shower .

Swimming pool and 2 restaurants with a bar on the top floor with great views over Chiang mai .

The restaurant is also popular by the locals , you see the most beautiful girls of Chiang mai having diner there ( unfortunaly with their Thai boyfriend ) .

IMG_6202-2.jpg

IMG_6074-2.jpg

IMG_6093-2.jpg

IMG_6092-2.jpg

IMG_6078-2.jpg

Thanks, for the info. I just called them. quoted me 4,000 per night. Guess I'll keep looking

• 2 weeks later...

Last time i was there i booked Furama at 1000 Baht a night . It's just outside town but a very nice hotel with big rooms and super shower .

Swimming pool and 2 restaurants with a bar on the top floor with great views over Chiang mai .

The restaurant is also popular by the locals , you see the most beautiful girls of Chiang mai having diner there ( unfortunaly with their Thai boyfriend ) .

IMG_6202-2.jpg

IMG_6074-2.jpg

IMG_6093-2.jpg

IMG_6092-2.jpg

IMG_6078-2.jpg

Is this a superior or a deluxe room ?

Did you rent a motorbike to get around and go to Loi krohroad?

Any picture from the bathroom available from you?

Next trip to Chiang mai with songkran: Furama or raming lodge. But no need to be close to the bars as my thai GF goes with me!

thanks for the info!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Check out the Imm hotel.

It's right at the gates of old CM and above McDonalds.

It's only about a 5 min walk to the main party street and near some GoGos.

I paid 1000baht a night including breakfast in 2010

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Is this a superior or a deluxe room ?

Did you rent a motorbike to get around and go to Loi krohroad?

Any picture from the bathroom available from you?

Next trip to Chiang mai with songkran: Furama or raming lodge. But no need to be close to the bars as my thai GF goes with me!

thanks for the info!

This is the standard room , 40m2 , don't know what it's called .

The badroom is huge with one of these big overhead showers and a lot of pressure on it , sorry no pictures .

We rented a motorbike (in the hotel is a little office where you can rent one . They ask for 300 but the wife arranged one for 200 a day) .

We did go around town with it , Loi Krohroad doesn't sound familiar but we probably went there .

We also used it to go up to Doi Suthep , one of the kings palaces and the mountain villages .

Chok dee ,

J .

the Amora close to the night market-just outside the eastern gate-have some deals but nice rooms and ok breakfast.

• 1 month later...

I suggest you stay away from BP Chiang Mai hotel. The bell captain set me up for his mate to rip me off. Me ended up not making it to Doi Suthep.

Montri hotel was nice. Last year, it cost us 800, but it was being renovated then. It is situated right at the Tha Phae gate, with the canals, and weekly markets across the road.

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

Doing some research at the moment trying to find the perfect combination of cheap as possible (but must have AC) and close to some reasonable gogos/beer bars (such as they are). First time in Chiang Mai, can only monger for one or two nights of my stay. Any suggestions to help me along much appreciated. :GoldenSmile1:

Try this place we stayed for a couple weeks in January. Nice staff, clean room, and about a dozen bars right behind the hotel.

If you pm me I'll evern throw in a phone number for a girl who likes to party

http://www.yourhouseguesthouse.com/

100_1179.JPG

100_1057.JPG

100_1060.JPG

100_1176.JPG

Edited by SlowlyMan

• 5 months later...

You can Rux-Thai Guest House. I've stayed there many times and it ran about 500 a night. Great place and friendly. Close to everything.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the Imm hotel.

It's right at the gates of old CM and above McDonalds.

It's only about a 5 min walk to the main party street and near some GoGos.

I paid 1000baht a night including breakfast in 2010

Hi

I like the look of this hotel for a short trip to CM I am planning, could you let me know if there is any problem with joiners to the room and also if there is a safe box in the room

cheers

Imm hotel Thrapah gate for me as well.

I have stayed there several times.

Room safe, girl friendly and very clean.

1 min walk from the famous Chiang Mai Sunday market.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Imm hotel Thrapah gate for me as well.

I have stayed there several times.

Room safe, girl friendly and very clean.

1 min walk from the famous Chiang Mai Sunday market.

many thanks for the quick reply, will book it

cheers

I have stayed at Imm hotel also and had no problems with it.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 1 month later...

thanks for the replies and advise

stayed at IMM hotel as planned and hotel and location were great

cheers

montri at thapae gate nice staff good restraunt food was good gfriendly ro Lanna house other side of road down the end with big simming pool looks very "LANNA"

• 3 weeks later...