IGNORED

Devils Den Thailand goes live again

Cerberus

Well its been a challenging holiday period and to get phase one of the new site up and running in under three weeks means that I owe all those involved a very big thank you, respect.gif guys.

All the more so as I wanted everything the day before yesterday, including amendments to items they had yet to code rolleyes.gif Despite that, they kept smiling, well up until a few days ago innocent.gif when there was mutiny in the air realmad.gif

The site should go live later today and will be fully functioning for such things as profiles, bookings, reviews, SP's and the Devils Den Xpress. Some areas we are still checking, such as SP's. I must stress that the site is still in its BETA clothes and we expect to find a few glitches in the coding. To that end should you be perusing the site, or making a booking and find a problem please PM me with an outline of it so that we can get this BETA copy sorted asap, allowing us to move onto phase two.

Thank you guys

Great to Hear Cerebus, glad all is getting back up and running like before keep up the great work, who is that on the main page in the pink dress against the DD Van?

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Glad things are moving forward Cerberus. :) Just did a quick perusal of the site and the only problem I saw was that Gik is missing her profile. Also, you should make the link in your signature hot. Or maybe you're keeping it cold for a reason?

ETA: The "Taxi Card" link under "In-Call" is missing as well.

Edited by Shalashaska

Thanks for the info Cerebus,I'll be there in March and can't wait to have some DD fun. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

Good work Cerberus - I will keep those girls busy in Feb when i come over - look forward to seeing the images of the new girls when online :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

I'm onamission with so many girls and so little time! That's why there's threesomes and foursomes!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/106417-pattaya-second-time-report/

And for the advanced members more photos

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/107710-photos-from-second-trip-to-pattaya-1st-lot/

Glad things are moving forward Cerberus. :) Just did a quick perusal of the site and the only problem I saw was that Gik is missing her profile. Also, you should make the link in your signature hot. Or maybe you're keeping it cold for a reason?

ETA: The "Taxi Card" link under "In-Call" is missing as well.

Had nowhere to make it hot to :o we are still sorting a few technical difficulties so do not expect to be 100% for a few days yet

Well its been a challenging holiday period and to get phase one of the new site up and running in under three weeks means that I owe all those involved a very big thank you, respect.gif guys.

All the more so as I wanted everything the day before yesterday, including amendments to items they had yet to code rolleyes.gif Despite that, they kept smiling, well up until a few days ago innocent.gif when there was mutiny in the air realmad.gif

The site should go live later today and will be fully functioning for such things as profiles, bookings, reviews, SP's and the Devils Den Xpress. Some areas we are still checking, such as SP's. I must stress that the site is still in its BETA clothes and we expect to find a few glitches in the coding. To that end should you be perusing the site, or making a booking and find a problem please PM me with an outline of it so that we can get this BETA copy sorted asap, allowing us to move onto phase two.

Thank you guys

:Party1: :Party1: :Party1:

Phew ! I thought DD was closed down or something when I saw devilsdenpattaya.com "under new managment".

Your new site looks good, Cereberus.

The web cam link still doesnt work though.

yeeeehaaaaaawwww!!!! :Hug1:

If you like my posts feel free to leave a comment.... :D PATTAYA IS HEAVEN !!!!maddy *8*:Number1a:

Your new site looks good, Cereberus.

The web cam link still doesnt work though.

Its working but still a work in progress :D need to get it a little lower and stabilise it :rolleyes:

I cannot view your posting pictures is your club any better.

Sorry I do not understand what you mean?

Glad to hear!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Can U Pls add Search option

You need a search option for 24 profiles?

You need a search option for 24 profiles?

lmfao!

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger