IGNORED

Buffet in pattaya

Morganz187

Newbie just wondering where all the buffets are in patts..?

LK Metropole hotel on Soi Dianna has excellent buffet, don't have to be a guest.

Also on Soi Dianna (corner of Second Road) Green Bottle Pub is also excellent.

Most of the hotels have buffets from the cheap to the very high end. What's your price range?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

Under 1000 baht range ..thanks realy appreciate it loving it hear in pattaya ....

Hilton do a very good lunch buffet for 300 baht, and a very good dinner buffet for 700 baht net. I think the weekends may be a bit higher. They try to compete with all the restaurants in Central, and so their buffet is a bit of a steal for this price as they need to get people through the doors.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

Lek hotel 2nd Road street. About 250 B dinner and about 150 B breakfast. Price little bit increase last year.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

central fest mall has several buffets...steak and japanese oshi 299 bahts.... on the 5th and 6th floor....if you like korean bbq try Red Kimchi 329 bahts....good fresh meats to grill in front of Royal Garden mall on beach road. If your first time and 1000 bahts is fine with you, go up to the Hilton buffet....great place with a view to kill and lounge over. went in Jan 2012 and had a great time and impressed.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

I will join the recommendation, the Hilton diner buffet is great at very good price.

I was told it is an introduction price started after the opening last year but they still keep it, I wonder for how long.

The best Sunday branch buffet is, to my opinion in the Mantra restaurant at the Amari hotel, the very north end of Beach road.

But it is not cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are down Jomtien way there are a couple of buffets worth trying.

Bistro Oscar has a daily brunch buffet (0900-1400) with good quality foods. See "Excellent Brunch at Bistro Oscar." The price has gone up to 199 baht but that seems to have happened at a lot of places.

Also, News Steaks and Grill in Jomtien has a lunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday that is pretty decent. It runs from 1200 to 1600 and is now 245 baht.

In the "skip it" category: Eurostar hotel has a breakfast buffet. I tried it once. Never again. I would feel guilty feeding that slop to my dog. It seems to be set up for the Russian group tours. The poor saps.

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

Tex-Mex buffet at Beefeaters, Sat. Sun. Noon-4 pm. 250 baht net last I checked. Excellent value.

Cherry's restaurant, 325 baht? Wednesday and Saturday--international buffet, very popular, might be better to make a reservation.

Sizzler salad buffet--189 baht, great value for nice salad.

That's just of the top of my head.

Many Thai buffets along South Rd or off 3rd Rd for about 99 baht.

Take a friend and some ladies and you will have a good time, and a good meal.