Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Ibanez Jem 7V Guitar for sale

properperson

Ibanez Jem 7V “Steve Vai” Guitar For Sale

http://www.ibanez.com/electricguitars/model-JEM7V

18 months old, rarely played – No scratches or marks.

Accept 19,500 B - Tele: 086 146 3521

Situated Naklua Soi 16, North Pattaya.

Also have a Yamaha DD6 drum machine for sale – 5,000 B

guitar 004.jpg

19500 is a very good price for this guitar

Always remember that when a Thai woman calls you darling she is speaking Thai not English!

19500 is a very good price for this guitar

I'd say so. If that is a for real genuine JEM7V model it is a killer price. I am not an Ibanez fan or floyd rose fan (or shredder fan) but if this is real it would cost you 80,000 baht new in the states. And most imported guitars cost lots more in Thailand.

Heck, I really don't dig the neck radius or floyd but at this price I might check it out if it's still here next month.

Properperson, are you certain this is a JEM7V? Not a Korean version like a JEM555? A friend of mine that likes Ibanez thinks this is not the 7V. Clarification would help.

Still a good deal but not AS good if it is not the Japanese made JEM7V.

Edited by fatjack1

• 3 weeks later...

Photo below is the rear of the head stock - confirming the guitar is Jap made....

guitar 006.jpg

Edited by properperson

Yep that's a shred machine for sure. I had a MIJ Strat once with a FRLS and hated it at first but got to like it in the end. Took the bar off and just used my palm on the bridge to give a little bit of whammy now and then.

Also found restring a FRLS a nightmare at first but I sat down one day and kept putting strings on and taking them off again, then back on and off, did that for several hours until I had it mastered. After then I could restring a FRLS standing on my head in a bucket of shit.

Real japanese. Great price. Might hear from me if I can find a shredder friend who needs a guitar. Or hell, maybe I'll see if I can play some Vai myself. :Think1:

Seems Thailand is bursting at the seams with fake guitars. I know a guy who has a cheapo no name Chinese made Tele, he got Fender decals made at a printshop in BKK, you can even order them over the net, put on the decals and sell it to a sucker.

Gibson have info on their site on how to tell the diff between a genuine Les Paul Gibson and the Chink copies - there are differences like the finish in the pup cavities and different number of screws here and there. Like that's it?????? You can't tell the diff instantly by the feel and sound and tone of the instrument?

Perhaps the OP can post photos of the case and tell us where it was purchased. A real Ibanez JEM should have cost about 100,000 baht in Thailand. Would like to know who is right.

now sold - thanks for the interest......................

Congratulations on the 'sale' :SoWhat1:

So was it a fake or not and why were several informative posts about fake guitars removed from this thread

???

the man who bought it owned a guitar shop.....

bought it for stock...

he seem'd happy with his purchase....

wasn't aware any posts had been deleted -maybe someone being disruptive ?

Interesting. I was responding to a post from someone that declared that guitar a copy who claimed to have worked in an Ibanez factory. That was what my last post was in response to.

Congrats on the sale. Got any Les Pauls? :GoldenSmile1: