IGNORED

Inn House Hotel

christofs

Hello,

does anyone have any experience with the Inn House hotel on Soi 13? Most of all: Is it girl friendly?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

a mate of mine stayed here and he only had to pay more when he had more then 1 girl with him :GoldenSmile1:

f**k it...lets do it!!

I stayed at Inn House a couple of weeks back.

Yes it is defiantly girl friendly. Overal not a bad place the standard rooms are tiny but the next step up was fine.

The pool on the roof is also quite small and often has heaps of Russians about. the location is good.

JD

Stayed here as a change from sandy springs opposite, as I like the location and not a noisy soi. The rooms are approx the same price as SS, but not as nice. Had a bed that was 2singles pushed together and quite saggy so was a bit uncomfortable. The pool is on the verge of not being called a pool to be honest, very small and any more than 2 or 3 it is crowded ! There were no problems with joiners and the staff were helpfully but it seemed to take a while and a few repeats to get nothing. Overall not the best on Soi 13 but not bad for the budget

Stayed in inn housse august 2011

Superior room is very good (AC, LCD flat tv, Safety Box in room), payed 1300 Baht / night

Pool: is like a big jacuzzi on the top, but the view is very nice

Joiner Fee: 1st lady is free, every more is too expensive (500 Baht i think / each)

Service is good, lift is slow.

If everything is under control you are just not driving fast enough!

I stayed in this hotel at least on 3 separate occasions. Always took the superior room because it is larger. The standard room is too small. All in all the hotel is good value for money and I love its location (practically on the beach road).

And I never paid and have never been asked to pay any joiners' fee. And I used to bring up to 3 different girls (separately from each other) during one day (it's so easy granted the Beach road is about 50 meters away). And nobody ever asked me to pay anything extra. Though the middle aged lady-receptionist was giving me cold stares after that. But I could care less about that...

I stayed there a year ago. I really liked the place and would definitely return. I had a corner room and struggled to get a really good wi-fi signal. The room I was in had an adjoining door to the next room therefore you could hear muffled conversations from next door. Soi 13 is surprisingly quiet considering the location.

Just stayed there this month in a Superior room. It is girl friendly but I was not impressed with the rooms. Nothing really wrong with the room, it was a good size and clean, but it just felt a bit old. I also struggled with the wifi connection. The connection was so slow that my computer would often time out before a website would be pulled up. On the other hand the location is great and the service was fine.

• 2 months later...

In this hotel can I easily bring girls (lady bar, free lance ecc.) for the night?

It 'a hotel for us sexyman?

Edited by tagete

In this hotel can I easily bring girls (lady bar, free lance ecc.) for the night?

It was girl friendly last year for LT bar fine girls, not sure about ST girls, but I would expect so.

bb69

Just stayed there this month in a Superior room. It is girl friendly but I was not impressed with the rooms. Nothing really wrong with the room, it was a good size and clean, but it just felt a bit old. I also struggled with the wifi connection. The connection was so slow that my computer would often time out before a website would be pulled up. On the other hand the location is great and the service was fine.

I've also heard this complaint about the wi fi by a forum member I know. I had planned on staying there for a long time period exceeding 30 days, but changed m mind when I heard about this slow wi fi.

stayed at the Inn House last year,wasn't impressed except for the location,ended up moving to the Dynasty virtually opposite but for 200 baht a night more far far superior.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed here 3-4 times, cheaper than the Sandy Spring but nor quite as nice - its a budget hotel but basically fine. Showers aren't too strong but the rooms are clean and staff are friendly enough.

One thing.....I had a top floor room once which had a nice sea view but it was directly below the jacuzzi/pool and it was noisy as fuck - loungers being scraped across my ceiling and the jacuzzi has motors which sounded like someone vaccuming above me all day. They also allowed some pissed arabs to use the pool at 4am one morning and ignored my complaints about the noise as they were staying in the SPAM WORD suite. I wanted to check out the next day but they refused me a refund of the remaining week which really pissed me off. Since then I moved to the Dynasty Inn at the other end of the Soi.

Any good pics guys ????

Thanks.