Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Flying into Thailand VISA? non-immigration VISA? 2-4 months stay?

mrchill

I notice they say you only get 30 days on arrival and must have return flight.

I plan to go to Thailand single flight only and may stay 2-4 months if possible?

I notice you can buy an non immifation visa for a 3 month stay I think its 25.00? DOes this also require you to have a return flight?

I wonder how long it takes to get the non-immigration visa. Can I get it within 2 weeks?

If I fly with single flight and just arrive will they still give me 30days visa even with no return and how can I extend my visa once im there?

I notice they say you only get 30 days on arrival and must have return flight.

I plan to go to Thailand single flight only and may stay 2-4 months if possible?

I notice you can buy an non immifation visa for a 3 month stay I think its 25.00? DOes this also require you to have a return flight?

I wonder how long it takes to get the non-immigration visa. Can I get it within 2 weeks?

If I fly with single flight and just arrive will they still give me 30days visa even with no return and how can I extend my visa once im there?

Yes u need a return ticket.They immigration dont care when u arraive but the airlinecompanie dont let u get on the plane.so answer is yes.

U should apply for a turistvisa in your home country and u will get 3month,even try for dubbel entry witch will give 6month

There is no visa non-immigartion to buy for 25??

they will give u 30 days visa on arrivel,u can extend by taking a bus for exampel to Lao and get a touristvisa there but like i said

before, do it your home country.I would suggest u to check a god websites about visa in Thailand.Try google and search for Thaivisa

Edited by barje47

Yes u need a return ticket.They immigration dont care when u arraive but the airlinecompanie dont let u get on the plane.so answer is yes.

U should apply for a turistvisa in your home country and u will get 3month,even try for dubbel entry witch will give 6month

There is no visa non-immigartion to buy for 25??

they will give u 30 days visa on arrivel,u can extend by taking a bus for exampel to Lao and get a touristvisa there but like i said

before, do it your home country.I would suggest u to check a god websites about visa in Thailand.Try google and search for Thaivisa

Yes I have serached and downloaded the form to send to the embassy to apply for visa. however I need to get passport photos and I want to go to thailand in 2-3 weeks. Will i get this visa in time?

however I still need a return flight? damn I only want to buy sngle as I dont know how long I want to stay I might come home in 2 weeks or stay 3months?.

I 100% need a flight out of thailand to board my plane to thailand? They ask for proof or something? Maybe I can buy a cheap flgiht bangkok to Phomh Penh for 2 weeks later? this would suffice?

well i don't know about the uk,but i can fly to bkk via hong kong on a one way ticket.usually i get a ticket for a 6 month stay with a free change.some times i stay 2 months,some times 6 months.keep in touch with the airline so you know how far ahead seats are available.

get a double entry tourist visa,not sure but maybe still free(they were last time).they don't cost much.at the border on entry they will give you a 60 day entry stamp.after 60 days,go to any immigration office for a 30 day extention,1900 baht.after those 30 days,you have to do a border run.on return another 60 day stamp on tourist visa.30 day extension if you need.

you could save the 1900 if staying less than 120 days and do a border run after the first 60.if you apply for visa in person at an embassy? you apply in the a.m. one day and pick up the next day.check the nearest thai embassy web site for details.

also an entrance stamp on arrival by air gives you 30 days,but only 15 days on land border.

a good place to look for this info is thaivisa.com

If you have a valid visa when you get to the check in counter you should be ok. the airline is worried that if you come on a 30 day no visa entry and immigration refuse you for some reason, they have to pay to take you back. I would be surprised if you cant pay for an express visa in your country.?

well I have sent away for a non immigartion visa which gies 60 days but costs 25.00 but I buy in Uk before i go.

So if I have this visa I dont really need a return flight? I mean mayeb techincally I do but if I have this VISA they prob wont be too fussy or check to see if I have return flight?

google thai visa hull to sort yourself out.