Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Using hotel pool and/or gym?

Wooders

Hi - arriving in Patts early next month and first 3 days are at a guesthouse on LK Metro. During the day I like to chill out pool side. Are there any hotels close by where I can use their pool? I heard Areca may let me for a small fee.

P.S. Anyone know if the gym along Soi Bukhao is still going? On the same side of the road near Sunview Place hotel

Opey de place will let you in for a small fee.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Hey Wooders if your looking for a Gym check out Tony's on 3rd road its not to far from LK Metro just go up Soi Chiayapoon to the very top of the road then turn right across the road only a few bulidings down very good Gym plenty to choose from & its only 200bht for the day but works out cheaper if you pay by the week or month Soi Chiayapoon is the road before Oasis ago-go its like 5-7mins walk from LK Metro

Areca i think charge 200 baht - have two pools - both good size and clean . One gets the morining sun and the other the afternoon so you choose what suits

Want to know what the areca gym really looks like?

sort of feel this a trap - but ok what does it look like ?