Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Looking for Condo for 1 month from March 9th

arcouk

Hi i am looking for a condo for my Thai wife and myself for 1 month. Would like to pay no more than 20,000THB Wife loves to cook so a basic kitchen with hob would be great. Access to a swimming pool would be nice but not essensial. Would like wifi but again not essensial. I hate moterbike Taxis so somewhere near Baht Buses is essensial.

I am happy to pay deposit via credit card if website available otherwise i will pay in cash on arrival

Any Recomendations?

Arcouk

ARCOUK

hi craig from england here :) pattaya hill resort is nice i stay one month march 2011 £320 inc everything ! pm me if you want any more info :)

Hi i am looking for a condo for my Thai wife and myself for 1 month. Would like to pay no more than 20,000THB Wife loves to cook so a basic kitchen with hob would be great. Access to a swimming pool would be nice but not essensial. Would like wifi but again not essensial. I hate moterbike Taxis so somewhere near Baht Buses is essensial.

I am happy to pay deposit via credit card if website available otherwise i will pay in cash on arrival

Any Recomendations?

Arcouk

You dont really need to pay for 20,000 bt for two of you for a month... There are many 40 sqm Condo with kitchen and swimming pool going for 8000 bt but that for long term... Why dont you look for Condo for rent here in forum... I,m sure you will find a nice condo for 10,000- 12,000 for one month...

You dont really need to pay for 20,000 bt for two of you for a month... There are many 40 sqm Condo with kitchen and swimming pool going for 8000 bt but that for long term... Why dont you look for Condo for rent here in forum... I,m sure you will find a nice condo for 10,000- 12,000 for one month...

Would love to find one. Have been to pattaya many times and know there are loads of empty Condos. But eveyone wants 3+ months rental especialy the websites. I agree 20,000THB is over the top can get a house for 25 but if its really nice then i do not mind paying. Personaly i like small freindly Guesthouses but the Wife has this big everyone think i am Bar Girl thing going on so condo it is. Plus Thai women are allways grazing so she likes to have her own cooking but as i say thats just for her grazing most meals are eaten out.

Arcouk

ARCOUK

Would love to find one. Have been to pattaya many times and know there are loads of empty Condos. But eveyone wants 3+ months rental especialy the websites. I agree 20,000THB is over the top can get a house for 25 but if its really nice then i do not mind paying. Personaly i like small freindly Guesthouses but the Wife has this big everyone think i am Bar Girl thing going on so condo it is. Plus Thai women are allways grazing so she likes to have her own cooking but as i say thats just for her grazing most meals are eaten out.

Arcouk

Understandable.... Have a good holidays, Hope you will find a nice condo... Cheers :High5:

www.dancewatchers.com

You wont be disappointed , has everything you need.

Tried them before and am told 3+ months only but if you want 1 month its 30,000 +

Arcouk

ARCOUK

Was really looking for Pattaya rather than Jontiem. I hate moterbike taxis and will tolirate the Baht bus for short journys. Stayed Pratamak hill last year and hated all the backwards and forwards allthough loved the condo. I really do enjoy walking so am happy to wander round pattaya but the roads to Jontiem leave a lot to be desired. Was sat in baht bus last year and lady sat next to me hit in head from debris from road works.

I spend most of my days wandering to a couple of bars i like on soi honey whilst the wife hits the shops. I also like to wander up and down soi Bukhao but am not a lover of Walking Street so no real Desire to be near there. But no objection either

Had a house golden Sea xmas last year perfect location soi bukao but could never get beds changed ended up doing it myself. If i pay for it i expect it to be done but if i am resposible for the cleaning i am happy to do it. I paid 23,000THB at xmas last year now they want 40,000THB for march

Would like somewhere like the avenues for location

Pattaya is full of empty condos and houses and i have the money to pay. Why is is so difficult?

Arcouk

Edited by arcouk

ARCOUK

just stayed december /jan 2011/2012 view talay 6 condo right next to central world mall they have a number of condos to choose from , great location this was my first time in this location have booked already in this location for my next trip in april 2012 ,access to both second road and beach road ,easy for baht bus , prices not to far from your desired amount check out www.pimonphan-design.com look at there pricing just about ticks all the boxes