IGNORED

http://www.tunehotels.com/

rkko

Interesting link. I'd never heard of this hotel chain before. They promise a 5 star bed and shower with air con for guest house prices. Basically you only pay for the things you actually use. The website is quoting me 4500 bht for a 7 night stay in march, thats with the comfort package, which adds 12 hours a/c 24 hrs wifi 24 hrs TV and towels and toiletries!

That seems like a pretty good deal to me, but I've no idea what their joiner policy is.

Has anyone tried this hotel?

yes, me too...it's not working here..only a cached version

Posted Image

Me thinks its part or Air Asia

wonder if they charge you per sheet of TP ?

Me thinks its part or Air Asia

Correct. Tune hotels is part of the Tune Group, the private investment group of Tan Sri Tony Fernandes, the founder & CEO of Air Asia.

Seems like they open in Pattaya in February.

Edited by carnegie

The one in KL LCCT is ok but very basic. One night maybe. No room to move and just sleep shower and get out. You would struggle to get more than 2 in it.Clean, cheap and functional but not a place to have a holiday in.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Walked past last week, on the corner of Soi 4/ 2nd Road. Still some building work to finish if they are to open in February.

Sounds like an interesting option.

I think I will check these hotels our next holiday.

No harm in sticking my head in for a look.

It may end up being a good place to stay in September.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Tune hotels are really very basic. They charge separate for everything like Aircon and I would be very surprised if they dont charge joiner fees. They would charge prices at 2 star rates and prices really are quoted like their airline tickets ie last minute bookings would be very expensive. I have stayed twice in KL and dont think its value for money.