Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How do I Return to a page I was reading automatically?

Tony59329

In the process of reading " My Life in Issan " Great read by the way.

How do I or even can I return to a page to continue reading at a later date ( say page 35 ) without having to go through the laborious process of turning pages to finally arrive at where I left off?

you will notice on the left hand of the topic there is a dot or a star depeending on whether you posted in that thread just click on it and you should go automatically to your last read post alternately go into your history in your favourites centrein your internet browser look up pattaya addicts either by day or site then expand it and click on the thread you want then go to the last page number you read and open that page

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard