IGNORED

international mobile call costs to thai;and

portfolio

anyone know of good deals and cheap rates to call a thai mobile from uk mobile please?

I got some friends who live in thailand.. I bought myself a Lebara Prepaid Card.

Its an internetional card and its very cheap.. But I bought it in Holland, dont know if you can get it in the UK.

Goodluck.

Lebara sim card = 6pence a minute. Lycamobile sim card also 6pence a minute......

Or if you have smart phone or PC use Skype, with local Thai SIM no incoming call charges.

Or if you have smart phone or PC use Skype, with local Thai SIM no incoming call charges.

Now Skype give 27 days trial free to call on mobile phones in thailand and other countries. But no free SMS.

If you have a working DTAC sim card sending SMS to friends in thailand having also DTAC sim card is free of charge for 50 SMS /month.

You have to send SMS via DTAC website.

http://www.dtac.co.th/2009/eng/e-service/index.html