IGNORED

FreePlayo anyone?

DavePYX

What about free barfines?

We don't have anything like that on our site :-)

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreePlayo Pattaya

• thebahtmedia

• DavePYX

• seans

Steve (Murphys) better get some more 500 bahters' in there. My buddy has already won 500 points twice!

I blew it, (one right) and got a free play.... Only problem was, I had to wait the usual 8 hours to play again.

You might want to look into that. It was kinda disappointing.

It's a great game. I was looking for furniture last trip, and it was nice to find Comfy Frog on your website.

I'll be visiting them next trip for sure.

Thanks Scuzz,

I blew it, (one right) and got a free play.... Only problem was, I had to wait the usual 8 hours to play again.

You might want to look into that. It was kinda disappointing.

We will definitely look into that; you should have been able to play again immediately. If you see any other bugs, let us know on here or PM me.

It's a great game. I was looking for furniture last trip, and it was nice to find Comfy Frog on your website.

I'll be visiting them next trip for sure.

Awesome. Paul at Comfy Frog's a nice guy (another Irishman) and I'm sure he can help you out.

FYI, you can get more points by inviting your buddies to join via our site. You can invite up to 10 a day.

Thanks for the support. Cheers!

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick announcement to say that we will be sponsoring Pattaya Addicts very soon and we are very proud and happy to do so! :-)

Someone got 5 out of 5 sponsor spots correct yesterday and won 5,000 FreePlayo points -- the fourth person to get the top points payout since we launched. With these 5,000 points the lucky player can claim 5,000 Baht's worth of goods and services from our sponsors or 2,500 Baht in cash.

Those who have won 5,000 points so far have been saving their points -- perhaps for the iPhone, perhaps for the PADI diving courses, or for any of the other higher value Rewards.

The race is on for FreePlayo points, but with more than 500,000 Baht's worth of Rewards in the system right now there is plenty to play for!

This whole thread seems like an infomercial, with the worshippers paid to over rate the product. Maybe a data collecting site for telemarketers?

Anyway, just my 2 satangs worth. Nothing comes for nothing.

This whole thread seems like an infomercial, with the worshippers paid to over rate the product. Maybe a data collecting site for telemarketers?

Anyway, just my 2 satangs worth. Nothing comes for nothing.

No poster on this thread has been paid.

Sponsors pay for the branding, repeat exposure, and promo opportunity they get when users return to the site on a daily basis to play for points. The trade off, of course, is that you become familiar with our sponsors' product and service offerings. That's a good thing because they are all great businesses. In future users may receive promotions based on the product categories they have shown most interest in. Of course it's all on an opt-in/opt-out basis.

Fair go, mate. Take a look for yourself :-)

Edited by FreePlayo Pattaya

Hey, just the way it looks. Most giveaway sites are about collecting peoples information. But, if it is as you say, then great. Even if people don't mind sharing info, and can get rewards for that, that's fine. All part of the web of life. Enjoy life.

Hey, just the way it looks. Most giveaway sites are about collecting peoples information. But, if it is as you say, then great. Even if people don't mind sharing info, and can get rewards for that, that's fine. All part of the web of life. Enjoy life.

Thumbs up to that! :-)

Good morning Pattaya lovers!

Just a quick note to let you all know that a FreePlayo.com/pattaya player just claimed a free movie ticket using 120 FreePlayo points. We still have 181 movie tickets in stock thanks to the sponsorship of Major Cineplex Group (Thailand) at The Avenue Pattaya.

EDIT: Another FreePlayo Reward has been claimed! A lucky player just traded in 1,000 FreePlayo points for a 1,000-Baht voucher at Alibaba Restaurant.

Register for FREE at FreePlayo.com/pattaya to receive 20 FreePlayo points. Play our FREE game to win more points.

Hello Pattaya lovers,

A quick update for you: We will soon be upgrading the FreePlayo.com/pattaya site with a new welcome screen that is more user friendly, and more clearly explains how the game works. Plus we will be launching a Thai-language version, so invite your Thai friends via the site to earn extra points.

We also have new features planned over the coming weeks and months. Your support will ensure we can not only survive but also develop and expand FreePlayo with more features, points, sponsors, and prizes.

To start playing, simply click five logos on our home page then click Playo. If you win points register to keep them.

If you are already registered, be sure to log in before playing.

This is currently how the points are awarded:

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points

3 logos - 50 points

4 logos - 500 points

5 logos - 5000 points

WOW, I am going to sign up soon. I am going to save all my free whatevers until I can get a free movie ticket. Everyone should be getting onto this. I have heard you can even win an I phone. Wow.

What Rewards -- products, services, sports & recreation activities, etc that you can claim using points won on our free game -- would you like to see on FreePlayo.com/pattaya?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pattaya Addicts!

To usher in the new month of March, we have some exciting news for you:

500 Baht bar tab for only 300 Points ... Act fast!

Murphy's Law Irish Pub is offering two 500-Baht bar tabs at only 300 FreePlayo points each. These new Rewards must be claimed before 1700 (5 pm) Thai time on Friday, March 2, to be used that same night at Murphy's cabaret party.

New Sponsor CES Offers Serious Rewards!

CES -- Equipment & Tools for Professionals -- is generously sponsoring five new Rewards, including a Kobe cordless drill and a Kennedy 50-piece socket set. For its promotion CES is offering a 5% discount on all the top-quality tools and work safety equipment it has in stock at its Sukhumvit Road shop.

Invite Friends for 50 Points!

As an experiment we have increased the points bonus for inviting friends. Now you can earn 50 FreePlayo points for every friend who registers via an invitation you send from our website. Make the most of it.

FreePlayo Pattaya blog!

We've launched a new blog that has news and features about Pattaya and our sponsors. You are welcome to comment on our stories. And if you have some news to tell, tell us first!

As always, be a winner!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

More than 12,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed to date.

There are a lot of people saving their points for larger prizes, such as the iPhone and water sports activities.

If you have never played FreePlayo, simply visit freeplayo.com/pattaya, click on five sponsor logos (wait the few seconds between each click), then click Playo! You can win up to 5,000 FreePlayo points each game depending on how many logos you get correct.

You can also get 50 FreePlayo points for every friend you invite through our site who registers their own FreePlayo account.

FreePlayo is a FREE and simple online game where points become prizes. You have nothing to lose, so be a winner!

Hi Pattaya Addicts!

Now you can use your own website, blog, social networks, email signature, and forum profiles to invite people and rack up FreePlayo points; 50 points for every person you invite who registers!

Simply copy your unique referral link and paste it wherever you think people will see it: Twitter tweets; Facebook posts; website and blog posts; emails; etc.

Find your referral URL in your ‘My Account’ page (you need to register and log in first).

To inspire action, describe in your own words why you think it’s a good idea to play FreePlayo. Here are four important points you could make:

1. FreePlayo is FREE
  2. FreePlayo takes less than a minute to play
  3. Win points that you can trade in for cash and prize Rewards
  4. There are some great deals on the Promotions page

I got a question for ya.

How the heck do I claim?

I've tried twice now to use some points up, but both times after clicking, the page just refreshes. I don't get an email and my points don't change.

These 2 tries were a few days apart, so it wasn't just "click click".

Is it an IP address thing or what?

I wanted to claim a couple rewards so I could print them out before my next trip as I don't have a printer in Thailand. (yet)

I posted much the same message on a feedback form 8 or so hours ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

I got a question for ya.

How the heck do I claim?

I've tried twice now to use some points up, but both times after clicking, the page just refreshes. I don't get an email and my points don't change.

These 2 tries were a few days apart, so it wasn't just "click click".

Is it an IP address thing or what?

I wanted to claim a couple rewards so I could print them out before my next trip as I don't have a printer in Thailand. (yet)

I posted much the same message on a feedback form 8 or so hours ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Hi Scuzz,

As it happens, I was just about to reply to your feedback email! :-)

Could you please PM me with your operating system, browser, and login email address?

Thanks!

Thought I oughtta make this public as others may have the same problem.

Your explanation was concise and succinct.

Thanks for that.

I didn't realize that after clicking the confirmation box that I had to

scroll down the page and look at the bottom of the left column, and then check the check box and hit "save changes"

I just figgered that if there was anything else to do, I would be seeing a new page, or something in the middle of the page.

When the page refreshes after clicking the "claim reward" box, I wind up at the top.

Of course, my mouse pointer is in the middle of the page.

To see the bottom of the left column, I either have to scroll down through all the shown rewards until I hit the bottom and the whole page moves, or I have to move my mouse over to the side columns and scroll down a little bit.

I just never thought of doing all that.

Thanks again for the prompt help!

Edited by Scuzz

Hi Scuzz,

You are welcome! And thanks for asking about it.

We plan to tweak the Reward claim procedure on the site to make it a little more obvious; effective soon, I hope.

Enjoy your Reward!

Hi Pattaya Addicts!

FreePlayo sponsor Alan Bolton Property Consultants (ABPC) is giving away an Apple iPad for every home or condo it sells. This is an exclusive offer promoted through FreePlayo. Conditions apply so for more information about their iPad offer you should visit ABPC’s office, which is centrally located at The Avenue Pattaya on Second Road or click here. ABPC is also sponsoring FreePlayo cash Rewards of 750, 1,000, and 1,500 Baht in value.

Hi Pattaya addicts!

More than 30,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed by FreePlayo users so far. And with more than half a million (527,250) Baht's worth of Rewards currently available, there's plenty to play for!

Now you can use your own website, blog, social networks, email signature, and forum profiles to invite people and rack up FreePlayo points; 50 points for every person you invite who registers!

Simply copy your unique referral link and paste it wherever you think people will see it: Twitter tweets; Facebook posts; website and blog posts; emails; etc.

Find your referral URL in your ‘My Account’ page (you need to register and log in first).

To inspire action, describe in your own words why you think it’s a good idea to play FreePlayo. Here are four important points you could make:

1. FreePlayo is FREE
  2. FreePlayo takes less than a minute to play
  3. Win points that you can trade in for cash and prize Rewards
  4. There are some great deals on the Promotions page

Welcome to FreePlayo. The FREE game where points become prizes.

Play the game regularly to build up FreePlayo points. Points are awarded on lucky logos

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points

3 logos - 50 points

4 logos - 500 points

5 logos - 5000 points

Invite Your Friends & Earn Points. Earn 50 points for every friend who registers. You can invite up to 10 friends per day via our email feature or use your unique referral link on your social networks, blog, website, and email signature.

Rewards. Browse the rewards section and claim the reward of your choice for FREE! Claim multiple rewards at once if you have enough points in your account.

Promotions. The promotions section has many great offers. Visit the sponsors and mention FreePlayo!

How can it be Free?

FreePlayo is 100% FREE for every player. Rewards are supplied by each sponsor and we cover our operating costs by charging the sponsor an admin fee, much like a print advert in a magazine. The benefits for each sponsor is increased brand awareness and exposure on a regular basis that no other advertising platform offers, plus the opportunity to meet potential customers when players trade their rewards or act upon a promotion. We feel this is a rewarding experience for both players and sponsors to personally interact using an online marketing platform.

Become a Sponsor

FreePlayo has been designed to expand and we are always looking for new sponsors who understand the nature of online marketing with increased brand awareness and exposure that ultimately generates more leads. If you are interested in joining please contact [email protected]