Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FreePlayo anyone?

DavePYX

Hi,

I posted this query in another forum. There's a new site I came across, which has a Facebook page called FreePlayo Pattaya (www.FreePlayo.com/pattaya). It's a game of chance where you win points and can apparently exchange those points for cash and prizes sponsored by local businesses. Interesting idea. Anyone tried it?

Dave

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreePlayo Pattaya

• thebahtmedia

• DavePYX

• seans

Hello Dave,

Freeplayo is a neat little game whereby you can win free Pattaya prizes from various establishments around town. As a matter of fact Tequila Reef has sponsored some prizes on there and it's really easy to play. For those interested the URL is http://www.freeplayo.com it's free to join and you can win some cool stuff.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Tequila Reef's sponsoring? Okay, that's very cool. Your margheritas kick butt! :-) Just want to be sure it's a legit site.

The prizes on there are great, although I think it's going to take me a while to win that Iphone 4s. Some of the promotions for users are good as well with 15% discount on trips from Adventure divers.

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

Getting closer to that iPhone 4s - Just won 5,000 points, just looked at what I can exchange it for and I can get 2,500 Baht cash, think I'm going to save it for that iPhone though!

@thebaht

Email me

Hi DavePYX and everyone,

Thanks for your interest in us :-)

Our site is online now at http://www.FreePlayo.com/pattaya. We have half a million Baht's worth of cash and prizes sponsored by established businesses around Pattaya and Jomtien, including Tequila Reef Cantina (thanks for the support!) All you need to do is register with us and play for points. It's totally FREE!

TheBahtMedia's got the right idea, saving up his points for the big prizes. There are heaps of smaller ones as well, including 180+ movie tickets (120 points each), 200 games of 10-pin bowling (140 points each), drinks vouchers (300-500 points), food vouchers (200-1,000 points (incl Tequila Reef!)), room nights in Pattaya and Koh Chang (550-1,300 points each), etc ...

We'll follow this thread so if you have any comments or questions, let us know here or via our site at http://www.FreePlayo.com/pattaya.

Edited by FreePlayo Pattaya

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg

There are some great prizes available! I've just won 5,000 points so getting closer to that iPhone 4! How many prizes are there available at the moment?

@thebaht

Email me

Hi TheBahtMedia,

Congrats on your 5,000 points win! And thanks for your question.

We have nearly 1,000 individual rewards in stock right now, ranging from movie tickets to legal services. Total value of rewards in stock as I type this: THB 542,240!

EDIT: I should mention the sponsor promotions as well. If you go to our Promotions page (http://freeplayo.com...a/en/promotions), there are great deals to be had.

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

interesting that the site says that only 195 points have been won today!

Always remember that when a Thai woman calls you darling she is speaking Thai not English!

interesting that the site says that only 195 points have been won today!

Hi unclezillion,

Yes, we are a new website launched less than two weeks ago. We've got people signed up, playing, and winning points already which is great, but obviously we want lots more! :-) One way people can earn more points is to invite their friends via the website. Every registration you initiate via our Invite function earns you 10 points.

EDIT: Right now points pay outs are as follows: 1 correct logo - free play; 2 correct logos - 5 points; 3 correct logos - 50 points; 4 correct logos - 500 points; 5 correct logos - 5000 points! We will probably have jackpot periods from time to time as well, so keep playing!

Signed up last night and got 50 points; another 5 points this morning ... I've got my eye on those diving courses

:ThumbUp6:

Can any business have there logo on the game?

Yes, any "family friendly" business interested in sponsoring FreePlayo is more than welcome to get in touch with us :-)

Signed up last night and got 50 points; another 5 points this morning ... I've got my eye on those diving courses

Good luck Dave!

Hi DavePYX and everyone,

Thanks for your interest in us :-)

Our site is online now at http://www.FreePlayo.com/pattaya. We have half a million Baht's worth of cash and prizes sponsored by established businesses around Pattaya and Jomtien, including Tequila Reef Cantina (thanks for the support!) All you need to do is register with us and play for points. It's totally FREE!

TheBahtMedia's got the right idea, saving up his points for the big prizes. There are heaps of smaller ones as well, including 180+ movie tickets (120 points each), 200 games of 10-pin bowling (140 points each), drinks vouchers (300-500 points), food vouchers (200-1,000 points (incl Tequila Reef!)), room nights in Pattaya and Koh Chang (550-1,300 points each), etc ...

We'll follow this thread so if you have any comments or questions, let us know here or via our site at http://www.FreePlayo.com/pattaya.

tried to sign up

saw privacy which said you may share info with others. WAS NOT HAPPY BUT

continued to register until it INSISTED I ADD MY MOBILE NUMBER

SO BYE BYE

I dont want any more spam calls on my moblie

tried to sign up

saw privacy which said you may share info with others. WAS NOT HAPPY BUT

continued to register until it INSISTED I ADD MY MOBILE NUMBER

SO BYE BYE

I dont want any more spam calls on my moblie

Hi seans,

Thanks for checking in and raising an important issue. Our privacy policy is here in case anyone is interested: http://freeplayo.com/pattaya/en/privacy-policy.

In short we are committed to NOT disclosing "personally identifiable information" (i.e. first and last name, email, address, contact details, telephone numbers, and IP address etc) to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so. That's standard for websites.

Hi seans,

Thanks for checking in and raising an important issue. Our privacy policy is here in case anyone is interested: http://freeplayo.com.../privacy-policy.

In short we are committed to NOT disclosing "personally identifiable information" (i.e. first and last name, email, address, contact details, telephone numbers, and IP address etc) to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so. That's standard for websites.

still does not answer the question?

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MY MOBILE NUMBER?

WHAT SPAM WILL ONE GET IF THEY GIVE YOU MOBILE NUMBER?

it INSISTED I ADD MY MOBILE NUMBER

I just looked into this Sean. You're right. The form insists on a mobile number when it shouldn't (note there is no asterisk next to the field which means we intended for this to be an optional field). That's an oversight on our part! Thanks for raising it :-)

Hi seans,

Thanks for checking in and raising an important issue. Our privacy policy is here in case anyone is interested: http://freeplayo.com.../privacy-policy.

STRANGE REPLY?

YOUR WEBSITE STATES....

For the purposes of this Privacy Policy "personally identifiable information" or "personal information", includes first and last name, email, address, contact details, telephone numbers, bank account, and IP address. FreePlayo may share, distribute, or sell or otherwise make use of any other user registration or survey data that is not personally identifiable.

SO MY EMAIL, CONTACT DETAILS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, BANK ACCOUNT AND IP ARE OK TO SHARE OR SELL.

as my name is not on them?

YES ANOTHER REASON TO NOT GIVE YOU MY MANDATORY MOBILE NUMBER AS ONE CANNOT SIGN UP WITH GIVING IT.

Edited by seans

YOUR WEBSITE STATES....

For the purposes of this Privacy Policy "personally identifiable information" or "personal information", includes first and last name, email, address, contact details, telephone numbers, bank account, and IP address. FreePlayo may share, distribute, or sell or otherwise make use of any other user registration or survey data that is not personally identifiable.

The relevant word in the second sentence is "not"; we may share information that is not personally identifiable.

SO MY EMAIL, CONTACT DETAILS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, BANK ACCOUNT AND IP ARE OK TO SHARE OR SELL.

as my name is not on them?

YES ANOTHER REASON TO NOT GIVE YOU MY MANDATORY MOBILE NUMBER AS ONE CANNOT SIGN UP WITH GIVING IT.

We define personally identifiable information as all of those things you list among other things. Information that is not personally identifiable is aggregate data collected from all users. It's all standard stuff. As for the mandatory phone number, that's an oversight as explained already.

Got another 50 points last night! :-)

The privacy policy is standard for a website like this. Play a free game for the chance of getting cash and prizes. It's a no-brainer. I mean, why not!?

Thanks for your support Dave,

We do understand and care about privacy concerns. The language of our privacy policy could be simpler, but it does say that we will not share or sell to third parties anything we define as personal information or personally identifiable information. Why would we? Our users/players are vitally important to us.

Just to clarify what we mean by aggregate data (or information that is not personally identifiable): It's statistics such as average age of our users, the number of our users who live in Bang Lamung district, the most popular promotion and rewards categories clicked on by our users, etc. None of that identifies individual users, but is essential for us to sell sponsorship to make all the great cash and prize rewards available to you!

I hope that further clarifies Sean's concerns. :-)

I just looked into this Sean. You're right. The form insists on a mobile number when it shouldn't (note there is no asterisk next to the field which means we intended for this to be an optional field). That's an oversight on our part! Thanks for raising it :-)

Just an update on this, FYI: This has been fixed. When you register you are no longer required to enter your mobile number. This is what we had intended.

Questions: I noticed that prizes are limited. For example 500 drink vouchers at Murphy's law has only two left. Will the prizes run out? If so, if rewards redeemed, how long will they be valid for?

Thanks.. A great promotion...

Edited by niterider

Questions: I noticed that prizes are limited. For example 500 drink vouchers at Murphy's law has only two left. Will the prizes run out? If so, if rewards redeemed, how long will they be valid for?

Thanks.. A great promotion...

Thanks for checking us out.

Yes, all the rewards have limited stock, so taking your example, Murphy's has 2 x 500-Baht vouchers and 20 x 300-Baht vouchers. (Murphy's also have accommodation and charity donation rewards in the system.) Each reward has it's own terms & conditions set by the sponsor.

It seems that a lot of the people playing and winning points to date are saving up for some of the larger rewards, such as the iPhone and the kiteboard.

Cheers!