IGNORED

Renting a moped

Guest youlittlebeauty1

give Mark a try (bm kessaya) have rented of him before as have many Addict bms good price and never any problems, theres a thread on here some were about his motor bike rental service but cant find it at moment. Imo its the cheapest in Pattaya, check out the website :- www.kessaymotorbikerentals.com

Yes, Mark is the cheapest in town at 600B/week or only 85B/day. Usual street price is 100 to 180B/day for a standard motorbike (Yamaha Nouvo, Honda Click and Airblade, Suzuki Hayate).

Totally agree with 'Welsh wonder and Capricorn' Mark at Kessaya great bloke, reliable bikes and deliver to your accomadation and collect. Just hired one for the whole of December at a cost of 2000 Baht plus 1000 Baht deposit. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

kessaya, kessaya, kessaya, kessaya

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I have one booked from him on Monday for two weeks. Not used him before but with his great communication and the good reports he gets on here, it was a no brainer for me. Happy days!

Never tried Kessaya

2k a month for a Nouvo Elegance is very good indeed

Has anyone had a problem with one of their bikes and how did they handle the situation?

Edited by manarak

Never tried Kessaya

2k a month for a Nouvo Elegance is very good indeed

Has anyone had a problem with one of their bikes and how did they handle the situation?

I had a problem caused by me. I got caught in a flood and completly waterlogged the scooter. Mark came by the next day to pick it up and take it to the shop then returned it later in the day. If I remember it was 200 - 300 baht to get it sorted. IMHO he went above and beyond the call. I doubt you would find a nicer guy to deal with..

I had a problem caused by me. I got caught in a flood and completly waterlogged the scooter. Mark came by the next day to pick it up and take it to the shop then returned it later in the day. If I remember it was 200 - 300 baht to get it sorted. IMHO he went above and beyond the call. I doubt you would find a nicer guy to deal with..

The same happened to me in Oct.

The Nouvo have their air intake quite low.

• 2 weeks later...