Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Times Gentleman's Lounge

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

No expense was spared getting the Times Gentleman's Lounge ready for it's soft opening back on November 4th. Located on Soi 11 Kasetsin off Pratumnak Road, and open from 1pm until late, it's in an up and coming area, fast becoming popular by those who are more familiar with Pattaya and like to break away from Walking Street, which can be mundane and predictable at times; not to mention expensive. There will be an opening PARTY ON THE 14th OF JANUARY 2012, after the recent renovation.

Out front is plenty of parking for motorbikes and vehicles alike. As you enter you immediately take notice of the grand foyer with its huge wrap-around couch/sofa and comfortable pillows.

Foyer:

2.jpg

3.jpg

The relaxing vibe is continued as you climb a few stairs and enter the main lounge area. Seating options range from large u-shaped couches to high tables with comfortable stools. It has a genuine lounge atmosphere, topped off with free WI-FI and a large LCD television for sporting events or music videos. The silk padded walls add to its plush feel.

Main Room:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Aside from being kept company by the many friendly ladies, there's plenty of room for you and your friends to sit back and relax in the main area, bar area, or in one of the two side rooms. All the rooms overlook the pool deck, where pool parties will be held in the future.

Bar:

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

23.jpg

Side Room:

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

24.jpg

If it's a special event, such as a birthday, Bachelor, or other type of party you're interested in, contact the bar through one of the ways listed below.

Drink prices are very reasonable with bottled beers starting at 70 THB, mixed drinks starting at 60 THB, and bottles complete with mixers starting at only 450 THB. If you'd like to treat your lady of choice to a drink, it will only cost you 100 THB.

In addition to drinks, if you visit on a Sunday you can enjoy the buffet, which is sure to fill your stomach so you can concentrate on other things at hand.

Why not spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the typical tourist spots and experience a new way of enjoying Pattaya by visiting the TIMES GENTLEMAN'S LOUNGE? Open daily from 1:00pm to 10:00pm, you are bound to enjoy your time there, as well as the many other attractions in the Pratumnak Hill area.

Phone: +66 890 906614

Email: [email protected]

map.jpg

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Do you have a map of the location?

Are you familiar with Pratumnak Hill? If you go up there, and pass Soi 4 on your left (the road where Sapphire Lodge is on), just continue and take a left on Soi 1, which is a bit of a larger intersection than the others up there. Go straight until you get to Soi 11 Kasetsin on your right. You turn right and the bar is down on your right. It's not hard to find, and you really can't get lost around there.

I'm going to do a direction video for Pratumnak Hill to put on www.StreetViewPattaya.com, but it may not be for another week or so.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed the sign for the place reads "Louuge" rather than "Lounge"?

Edited by Shivers

Its a very nice place and they had some cracking girls whenever I have been in. Follow the signs to Cosy Beach, go right down to the beach road, turn left, and its on soi 11

Cosy beach is a real Russian area these days

Are you familiar with Pratumnak Hill? If you go up there, and pass Soi 4 on your left (the road where Sapphire Lodge is on), just continue and take your next left, which is a bit of a larger intersection than the others up there. Go straight until you get to Soi 11 Kasetsin on your right. You turn right and the bar is down on your right. It's not hard to find, and you really can't get lost around there.

I'm going to do a direction video for Pratumnak Hill to put on www.StreetViewPattaya.com, but it may not be for another week or so.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed the sign for the place reads "Louuge" rather than "Lounge"?

A little bit confusing as the next left after Soi 4 is Soi 3 and Times is located off of Soi 1. It is a much bigger junction and opposite the road leading to Big Buddha

Pictures of Girls and Staff would be nice... Hope you will post some.. That will help to attract us attention...

A little bit confusing as the next left after Soi 4 is Soi 3 and Times is located off of Soi 1. It is a much bigger junction and opposite the road leading to Big Buddha

Thanks for the correction...I edited my initial post to cut down on anymore confusion. When I drive it, I know it, but sitting on my couch and trying to think of it is more difficult. 555 At least I got the "larger intersection" part right. :-)

What time do you open?

They're open from 1pm until "late."

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Do you have a map of the location?

I'm having problems with the map. I've attached it as a jpg file and it was completely black. I've attached it as a gif file and it didn't show up at all. Not sure what the problem is with it, but I'll keep trying.

Map.gif

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Looks good - what's the concept- same as Kinaree or Saphire lounge?

Yes, a gentleman's lounge, same concept.

Pictures of Girls and Staff would be nice... Hope you will post some.. That will help to attract us attention...

We all like pix of pretty women, but I only provide you all with what the various businesses choose to give me access to. We all know some women don't want to be photographed. Besides, I could photograph 5 women and in a months time they could all be working someplace else, making the addition of their pictures in this thread useless. This particular business was kind enough to allow me access to their place and provide me with various details of their establishment. As you can see, it's quite nice and has a relaxing atmosphere. Your best bet is to swing by there sometime for a drink and check out the ladies first-hand. :D

Here's the map.

map.jpg

Here's the map.

map.jpg

Lovely, Just a stone throw away from my Condo.... But i,m still in Ireland, damn damn.... :Insanity: Will pay a visit whn i come back... PG.

• 2 weeks later...

This is certainly on the list of "must visit places" for my next trip.

I think I will be making a few visits to this area next month.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 6 months later...

Never been to a gentlemans club in pattaya before. Looks nice. Excuse my ignorance but what is the go and prices of ladies approx at these establishments?

Never been to a gentlemans club in pattaya before. Looks nice. Excuse my ignorance but what is the go and prices of ladies approx at these establishments?

1k ST

1k ST

Oops...what is the LT rate for the girls Brian? I thought it was the same as a bar. I think I may owe some money to one of the girls then. She was the one I took LT back in Feb/Mar. She didn't complain or say anything when she left, but now I am worrying I stiffed her

Edited by Texas Skibum

Oops...what is the LT rate for the girls Brian? I thought it was the same as a bar. I think I may owe some money to one of the girls then. She was the one I took LT back in Feb/Mar. She didn't complain or say anything when she left, but now I am worrying I stiffed her

What they do outside is up to them, I would have paid 1.5k personally. I am no longer an owner there now, I am an owner at the gogo instead.

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts