IGNORED

best girl friendly hotel?

iarsaj

LK Rennaissance. Great rooms, very girl friendly, Jacuzzi in room, etc.

Bay walk, Grand hotel.

Well located, nice clean rooms (upper levels).

Not too pushy on IDcard checking (up to customer)

No charge for more than one girl

what sort of price range should I expect in feb?

Look in my signature "how to choose your hotel." and check prices on Agoda

girl friendly mean what ? to allow girl in ?

ya, allowing a girl in with no charge, because I'm guessing the international hotels all charge. Are there marriots/hiltons in pattaya? ive never been

Sandy Spring on Soi 13......never stay anywhere else.....make sure you get a members card for discount.

Sanya Nightstar: excellent location, very friendly staff, 2 minutes walking to Walking Street, and no charge when you bring a girl back. Also, room prices are lower than most.

http://www.sanya-nightstar.com/site/

Give em a try and you will not be disappointed.

The Shagwell Mansions is a great place to stay IMHO..I and my mates stay there all the time now. You can get a bet on the Aussie races from Wednesday - Sunday and the Pool is always clean...and Yes Very Girl Friendly. It's located a bit back from Beach Rd, it's just off Pattaya Klang turn right at Big C, but the Baht Bus is always going so no problem getting around. A bit noisy because you can get a girl for the night(or life time) there but hey the price is right and it's clean and tidy and it has Farang food..Great place to stay.

• 3 weeks later...

why not try centera beach hotel on beach road very girlfriendly and has a good pool and garden close to soi 7 and8 lot of eateries and quite reasonable.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Sandy Spring on Soi 13......never stay anywhere else.....make sure you get a members card for discount.

I have stayed here a couple of times now - staff great. No problems in bringing anyone in. But I have found the bathroom/toilet area to be somewhat shabby. Ripped shower curtains and lots of mould around tiles and bath flashings! I think the place needs some TLC. Next time I will try Dynasty just further along Soi 13.

• 2 weeks later...

i think Siam Bayview Hotel but not cheap

yeah. go there and let me know what you all think. LOL

If you give burger king and Maccas the flick and eat a bit healthier you could also give the gym the flick. Swimming and LBFMs should give you all the workout you need.

Edited by Ron Rat

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Hi

Bella Vila Prima Soi 4 no charges no problems been there a few times. Clean and nice rooms. Great breakfast.

The Shagwell Mansions is a great place to stay IMHO..I and my mates stay there all the time now. You can get a bet on the Aussie races from Wednesday - Sunday and the Pool is always clean...and Yes Very Girl Friendly. It's located a bit back from Beach Rd, it's just off Pattaya Klang turn right at Big C, but the Baht Bus is always going so no problem getting around. A bit noisy because you can get a girl for the night(or life time) there but hey the price is right and it's clean and tidy and it has Farang food..Great place to stay.

I agree it's a great hotel,I stayed there 2 years ago.But IMO just a bit far from the action.

Robw

• 2 weeks later...