IGNORED

Guesthouse

Boz2006

Hi all !

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on Guesthouses in Patts?

Im not that picky on the room as long as its fresh and clean.

Also what region would u recommend? I heard alot of talk about LK Metro, but where is it??

all help would be much appreciated!

If I started a new topic and its already there, plz direct me to the correct one and delete this!

Thank you all for a fabulous website !

Just Click in Google...."Guesthouse Pattaya " You will find plenty of info.... I stayed in Guesthouse if the holidays is for a month or more.. Two weeks or less, hotel would be my preference... Have a good time in Pattaya...

LK Metro is just off Soi Buakhow and Soi Diana....

Edited by jocky king

Fresh and clean for a guesthouse is already a bit picky...

Have a look at this map to know distances from LK :

Simple map.JPG

You can also find lots of guesthouses in Soi 13/1, 13/2, 13/3. A better location for a first trip than LKMetro imo.

Prices from around 500b to 800b.

Hi all !

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on Guesthouses in Patts?

Also what region would u recommend? I heard alot of talk about LK Metro, but where is it??

all help would be much appreciated!

If I started a new topic and its already there, plz direct me to the correct one and delete this!

Thank you all for a fabulous website !

Please visit www.pattayasuper.com and see if you like Super Guesthouse. Cheers !

And to you guys who responded thanx for the advice ! always appreciated.

Another question: Im 38 years old, and like to relax when not headbanging in a disco or pub :) Witch area would you recommend to stay at ? I want to go partying every night , then go back to my new home (with TG) and in somewhat quieter area than just around WS. If i was 20 years old I would stay right in the middel of the roumble, but I guess I got more comfortable and enjoying my sleep more lol

A map of the this area

TOP BIG NEW BOOK MAP LABEL #A1 2011 copy copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For my first trip I stayed at Opay the Place at soi Lengkee, not far from Sio Diana and LK Metro.

Its a nice hotel with pool. Just get a front side room on one of the higher floors.

A nice place at a quiet area. Perfect for me, almost every night we ended up at the bararea at Sio Diana and always had company from there to hotel.

Motorcycletaxi is 40 or 50 bath to Soi 6 or Walking Street.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

You could also just stay on Soi 6. There's a few guest houses here. Tornado bar is 500/night. I'm at lord nelsons now for 800/night

Sanya Nightstar Inn....about 50 mts off WS.... can't beat it for convenience....THB 499 for the standard room and 599 for the deluxe... not much difference between the two though...neat, clean, efficient...(watch out for the THB 8 per unit of electricity charged separately...can wreck havoc, especially if you forget to switch off the AC when you go out)....otherwise highly recommended for location, location, location.

Fresh and clean for a guesthouse is already a bit picky...

Yeah, I agree with that. I just spent Christmas/New Year in Winner Inn hotel on Soi Buakhaw. One of the comments I'll be making on Agoda reviews is: "It's a guest house - don't expect much".

I'll never stay there again. Smelly room, aircon didn't work, wi-fi didn't work, mosquitos, noise. For my next trip I've promised myself to spend much much more on the hotel. Staying in that dump really spoiled my trip.