IGNORED

J and P court, Opey de place.... any better options?

Love you short time

Gentlemen, i am about to book my 8th trip in 18 months for my 30th birthday in April.

I have stayed in both above mentioned hotels and am a big fan of both, this is my favourite area to be in, around or just off soi baukhoa, i usually stay by the month but this will be a a shorter trip and i would like any suggestions for hotels in this price range of 700-1000bht per night preferably with pool and a decent shower.

These hotels are both located on soi lengkee for those who dont know! Thanks in advance guys!

Seems you are happy with the area and hotes so i would stay there if it ticks all the boxes,or do they lack something you need?

Why not go round the corner to the Sutus Court new wing?

Or try booking a hotel closer to Walking Street or Soi 1,2 area for a change?

Book a few nights...if you like the change stay there. If not book back into your usuals for the remainder of your stay.

Thanks for your suggestions guys i will look into them all, i stayed in KTK for 2 months last march and april, the rooms where fantastic. pool, gym all great but the noise of the building work next door from 7am was horrific at times, when the work is completed i think the prices will rise significantly!

Thanks again guys!

I stayed in both these hotels last year. JP Court in February was ok hotel but they don't serve any food and drinks are available but only from chillers. The rooms were a little old and tired and there isn't too much space around the pool area. i stayed at Opey De Palce in May last year and i'm booked in to go back there in March/April. the food they serve is basic but good and really cheap and i just felt it was a better standard of hotel all round. as you said it's perfectly situated or all the action of LK Metro. so gets my vote every time.

Edited by John C

• 2 weeks later...