Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Steroids - Legal or Illegal

thaidreams

Not legal but like with everything not legal in Thailand it's still available .

ah okay - is it true I can obtain from Chemists?

Then when you get caught coming back into australia with them you'll wish you didnt get em ..DONT be a tool !

A bit of misinformation already posted here but here's the truth - Steroids made by companies approved by the thai government are prefectly legal, namely british dispensary, TP Pharmaceuticals(former bodyresearch), bayer/schering, organon.. The underground ones - LA Pharma, SB Labbs are still available but not approved by govt but good products..Maxpro-absolute fake garbage, Unigen-govt approved but shit IMHO, asiapharma-shit IMO

Alot of counterfeit stuff out there(ALL the hgh is shit) but alot of good quality gear too..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

1 vial of sustanon 250 cost me 80 baht try the chemists on 2nd road south pattaya don't know why but they don't sell anywhere else on the northern side or central the Thai lady was realy polite and orgAnised everything for me as if I was buying panadol as in if real or not yes very good product

What about all the stuff you need to come down off the steroids. I've never taken it so i dont know. But I've heard its not as simple as just working out and hitting juice. You need like 2 or three different things to counteract some side effects correct??? And if so, Does the chemist have all this??

A bit of misinformation already posted here but here's the truth - Steroids made by companies approved by the thai government are prefectly legal, namely british dispensary, TP Pharmaceuticals(former bodyresearch), bayer/schering, organon.. The underground ones - LA Pharma, SB Labbs are still available but not approved by govt but good products..Maxpro-absolute fake garbage, Unigen-govt approved but shit IMHO, asiapharma-shit IMO

Alot of counterfeit stuff out there(ALL the hgh is shit) but alot of good quality gear too..

Do you think the Jintropin is junk? Is there good quality (real) HGH available in Pattaya?

fuark, i need to spend a few months in thailand. legal juice and tons of chicks, sounds like the perfect place

strong miscer