IGNORED

Two bedroom apartments?

doc888

Hey boys,

I'm coming down in march and was wondering if there are any serviced apartments or guesthouses/hotels that have suites with 2 bedrooms? I did a search on this forum but could not find anything. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks In advance

Doc

Edited by doc888

Hey boys,

I'm coming down in march and was wondering if there are any serviced apartments or guesthouses/hotels that have suites with 2 bedrooms? I did a search on this forum but could not find anything. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks In advance

Doc

i am staying in a 2 bed condo now for 5 months city garden just off 2nd road Soi 15.its very good rent 40,000b a month.

Thanks for the input guys. I think Residence Garden may be a little farther away from where we want to be but City Garden looks hype. Thanks again.

Nova Park Serviced Apartments..... just off Soi 6... Soi AR to be specific....2200 THB for a 2-bedroom, very spacious, apartment with 3 LCD Tvs, two bathrooms, and a kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, induction heater, and cutlery. A small pool for free. Highly recommended.

Nova Park Serviced Apartments..... just off Soi 6... Soi AR to be specific....2200 THB for a 2-bedroom, very spacious, apartment with 3 LCD Tvs, two bathrooms, and a kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, induction heater, and cutlery. A small pool for free. Highly recommended.

Thanks southie,

just checked out their website. Looks really good. Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

lloyd

dont see too many 2 bedders as single/studio appartments/condos so plentifull at 5-15k baht per month.

you considered just getting 2 seperate appts?

try dianaoasis.com Dancewatchers .com or osoleil.com.

g luck

We did. We're just looking for something a little more party friendly. We like to pre drink before we head out and after bar fining and partying we usually would end up in one of our rooms with our bg's and eat and drink some more before heading back to our own rooms to boom boom.

Thanks for the help. Have decided that Holiday Inn will be best for us this time around again.

Cheers