Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Queen Vic - Soi 6 - Good place to stay or not?

danmac9

looking at booking my next trip to pattaya and stopping in Queen vic any recommendations?

Heard there are excellent.. Room very clean and good service.. Foods was good, i have eaten there.. You have made a right choice,Staying In the middle of Soi Six is like heaven... Have a good trip.

Heard there are excellent.. Room very clean and good service.. Foods was good, i have eaten there.. You have made a right choice,Staying In the middle of Soi Six is like heaven... Have a good trip.

thats my thinking mate because i stopped in north pattaya last time and it was just a little bit far to stagger home for my liking

Queen Vic is an excellent place to stay,rooms are spacious and clean ,good food in the pub ,and a little walk down Soi 6 to get a bus to get anywhere where you want .Coming back in the early hours you will find the area rather dark ,and a few ladyboys about but they wont give you any probs.

Also no probs with bringing the ladies back as long as they have a id card .

The deluxe rooms have balconies looking over Foxy/Roxy/Quicky bars. And are very decent and large.

Bringing ladies back after midnight can be a

Minor issue as you have to enter via the metal stairs in soi 6/1 and give ID card to security man at the top.

I stayed there my first ever trip, but not since. Having said that, i am thinking of staying there again as i am now very accustomed to the street

I've been told the rooms are good by customers who have stayed there and the pints of Carlsberg I had there the other week were superb. Best beer I've ever tasted over here.

Stayed there many times, never been disappointed

Good food at the restaurant and cool location

I am thinking of staying here later this month with my wife while we look for an apartment. Having never visited Soi 6 I just wondered if this is a good place to stay with my wife. Any suggestions/recommendations/advice would be very much appreciated.

I am thinking of staying here later this month with my wife while we look for an apartment. Having never visited Soi 6 I just wondered if this is a good place to stay with my wife. Any suggestions/recommendations/advice would be very much appreciated.

5555... Your wife will be either shocked or laugh... If she love it, you are in luck...

Haha, I hope she's open minded!

If your wife know what pattaya is all about, Queen Vic would be a nice place. I stayed there on two seperate trips, and can higly recomend it.

Definitely recommended. Also see if you can get room 230 there - its on the third floor and has a balcony overlooking Soi6. The view from there is a must have experience!

have stayed at the vic 8 times now soon to be 9 next week love it vic is a real nice guy and is there every day if you have any problems food is good staff are the tops not p4p rooms clean and gard at back door at night to cheek id of girls or LB if thats your thing no joiners fee

MIKE

I stayed there last year and it was great. Room is clean, but not overly modern. Nice shower, bathroom. I would have gone back in December but it was full. Can only recommend it. Only downside is the relatively uncool reservation system where the payment is completely separate and if you wait too long you loose your room. But everything else is great.

• 2 weeks later...

several time during late at nights i found a group of ladyboys hanging around the place and start joking and begin to harrass you and one time i saw them fight and it was nasty. so i feel the only issue with Queen vic is the entry during late nights.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

The other good thing about QV, apart of decent rooms, that it is very secure. Never heard of any theft in the place.

The only way to penetrate hotel after midnight, is to pass by security guy, who sits at the table on a landing in the middle of a stairs, and he is always there.

Also, there are many CCTV cams all over the place.

In-room safebox looks quite reliable.

Stayed there in 2011, and I found it enjoyable.

Great service from the staff, good food (quick too) and lots of advice from Vik himself regards to various subjects. I even went North for a few days and returned to find my room exactly as I left it.

I would stay there again - the only thing I found annoying was the LB's didn't leave me alone if I returned to the hotel alone at night (didn't explore Patts much at all on that trip - need to spread out on my next visit). However they soon learned to just say "Hi" when they realised I wasn't interested :)

Stayed in the Vic in 2007 in the Jasmine suite...great fun there....

Only thing is to access night time as a guard was sitting in the back holding the keys...but hey it all worked and lots of women to bring for any time you like.

...Mmmm even had one of the cleaning ladies there...ohh...yes...she wanted it and I was providing...

Vis is great...and sitting on the balcony on the top looking at Soi 6 waking up is a treat and a good temptation...

Cheers

iv not sayed there i have eaten there and the food is good

• 11 months later...

been away for some time but cheers for the advice people was much appreciated. these balcony deluxe rooms sound great..... am i correct in what i have heard about having hot tubs in rooms!

Archived