Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

alternative to LKR&Amari Nova Suites

Luunatic

I have stayed countless times in the LK Renaissance and the Amari Nova Suites. I like both, but i want something new:

was thinking about the marriott or the dusit d2. Can somebody recommend some places? What are the hidden gems, like the blackbookresort was for some time?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have stayed countless times in the LK Renaissance and the Amari Nova Suites. I like both, but i want something new:

was thinking about the marriott or the dusit d2. Can somebody recommend some places? What are the hidden gems, like the blackbookresort was for some time?

Thanks!

I have stayed at Areca Lodge Evergreen many times. It is quite good. Like you I'm looking for a change and booked LK Ren for my next trip. I booked the superior room (60 m) How is it? Is there a separate shower, as well as jacuzzi tub?

Hey Fyg, in order to have a seperate shower and seperate bathtub at LKR you need a deluxe room of one bedroom suite. its about a 700 tbht more per night for the deluxe over the superior room. hope this helps, and have a great trip.

Pipeliner's, getting paid by the inch baby...go hard or go home...

Hey Fyg, in order to have a seperate shower and seperate bathtub at LKR you need a deluxe room of one bedroom suite. its about a 700 tbht more per night for the deluxe over the superior room. hope this helps, and have a great trip.

Thanks X. With this in mind I cancelled my superior room for a deluxe room @ 2600/ night , 200 more than superior. I thought that at 60 m they would be the same and both have showers. On the Agoda and booking.com websites they advertise showers in both. I figured that if I show up to find no shower I will get into an argument with them and just have to bang my head against the wall cuz it won't help.