IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort - Internet speed?

Tess

was looking at the monthly rates at Pattaya Bay Resort and was really interested, just had one concern i was hoping a fellow PA could answer. i will need to work from my laptop/notebook while i'm there and do some video chats with clients and was wondering if anyone knew if the internet speed there was sufficient? the place looked great, just don't want to commit to a months stay only to find out the internet speed is shit. appreciate your help fellas. thanks.

I remember having to go to the lobby to get decent speeds.

I imagine I was unlucky and some rooms are better than others though.

Stayed there not too long ago and the speed was great but I kept losing the signal in the room. As Serpentine said it probably depends on the room and floor. If you do get unlucky and not like your connection I always get great speeds and a strong signal at Pattaya Beer Garden. I am sure Starbucks and those type of places would have a decent signal as well,

yeah wirelss speed was good in lobby, it kept dropping out a lot in the restaurant and in the room.

Of the 9 hotels I've stayed at it was the worst. I wasn't a fan of the ultra thin walls. you could hear everything everywhere