IGNORED

Best traditional thai massage lady in pattaya

stix

Where is she...your number one Thai massage lady ??...I have one every second day and it does wonders for my physical and mental health.

Where is she...your number one Thai massage lady ??...I have one every second day and it does wonders for my physical and mental health.

You can try original massage on the left side 2nd Road (direction to Tops market) place between soi 7 and soi 8. Wooden bench before entrance. I do not know number, but you can try TG name KAN.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Siam massage @ South Pattaya Road and 2nd Road has outstanding massage therapists. Bee is my personal favorite and I have been going there regularly for the last several years when I am in town.

some really good girls in eden massage soi diana next to robin,s nest,i niormilly have pok lovely girl with great personality.

For years i go to "Blue Beach" (also known as "massage school") , @ second road, between soi 7 and Soi 6

this shop also teaches traditional massage

(there are 3 place in Pattaya where the teach massage (1 is in Soi 6 ;-) )

If you want a very hard traditional massage, you should ask for Phoe or Mama (sorry don´t know here real name, but thats how they call her,

as her 3 daughters also are working there) , Mama also teach traditional Thai massage.

(also the other girls working there are really good, they all have gone trough proper training, before they can work there)

Picture off the Shop:

massageschool.jpg

Link to "Pattaya Photo Guide"

Photo off Phoe:

poo.jpg

Edited by Fr_loper

If size doesn't matter, why aren't there any four inch dildos ?

The most expensive sex in Pattaya, is when NO money is exchanged.