Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca or Sabai Resort

bongoz

booked a deluxe Pool view at the Areca Im considering for a few dollars more checking out the Sabai Resort, Sunset room with balcony I stayed at the Sabai Lodge before and I stayed at the Areca Lodge which both were good Any thoughts

For a few dollars more maybe Areca Evergreen ? I've stayed at Sabai Lodge & Empress, so no direct comparison...but Areca Evergreen rooms are better and more modern, quieter and the pool is one of the better ones.

• 3 months later...

I went in Sabai Resort.

good points: Localization (near Soi 6 and near big C), pool, good restaurant.

Bad points: air conditioning is old and make lot of noise for me but I hate the noise perhaps it's will be good for you.

For some dollar/euro more you can go to Nova gold hotel If you don't like the noise of the street or the noise of the air conditionning it's can be a good choice but this hotel is far from the action. but there are golf car to drop you where you want ( but no pick-up)

Areca is not very girl friendly (joiner fee for a 2nd girl, no girls under 20) which means it's off my list.

Any hotels still allowing joiners under 20?

Edited by Odishon

I stayed Sabai resort last Sept, Villa A room by Villa pool it was best room i've had yet, wouldn't hesitate to stay again however prices have gone up this year.

I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY MONEY ON PATTAYA WOMEN, BEER AND FLYING BACK AND FORWARDS TO LOS

THE REST I'VE SQUANDERED!!!

Any hotels still allowing joiners under 20?

Most do, although if you like the pretty young girls it might be worth checking first! Pattaya Bay Resort is definitely OK, as is Secrets and Dynasty soi 13. Others will have to confirm other hotels.