IGNORED

jaquzi big shower internet

Cabbie88

out in pattaya in march im looking for a hotel with a jaquzi or bath jaquzi. seprate shower. internet. any one no any ?? as many as possible so can scan through them find the best many thanks

There are lots of topics already on this subject. Try the search window in the top right of the browser.

This is a good site with many options;

http://www.pattayaone.com/jacuzzi.html

LK Empress has jacuzzi in their bathrooms, great location on Beach Road next to Mikes

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

The main rooms at thevaultpattaya.com. Meets all requirements and 5 minute walk to Walking Street.

Not everybodies favorite but the SPAM WORD has quite a few rooms with big jacuzzis and separate showers. Free Internet and Free Breakfast. Worth checking out for future vists if you decide to stay somewhere. (the hotel name might come out as SPAM Word - this is it spelt backwards esuohtnep)

China Garden hotel has all you need.

Just do a google search for them and you will find it easy.

Be quick though as they may be full already.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

hi pompeyjoe just got back from patts staying in the china gardens hotel. and it as a jaquzi in the room i only had this room for one week. then moved in to a smaller room for the rest of my stay. i would recommend this hotel they do have a web site and what you see is what you get hope this helps you.

hi scaffman thanks for your reply. what wer the prices for the jaquzi room in english pounds please

thanks