IGNORED

1921 Restaurant in Jomtien

This is a fairly new restaurant in Jomtien. It has been open for about six weeks now. The owner is from England and has owned, and cooked in, restaurants there for a number of years. I had previously been there and ate Pat Priow Wan Gai (Sweet and Sour Chicken) with rice. That was good so I decided to go back and try the burgers.

I had a Beef Burger with fries, salad, relish, and mayonnaise for 200 baht. It was big and good. 200 grams of Australian beef. The fries were decent and I really liked the taste of the salad. Best burger meal I have had here so far. I will be back when I get my burger cravings.

One advantage this restaurant has, especially for those who may have concerns about kitchen conditions, is that the kitchen is in the open and easily viewable to the customer. If you want to take a look at the kitchen, or watch your food being prepared, all you need to do is lean over the counter!

1921 Restaurant is in Jomtien on Thap Phraya road after it turns towards the sea. Almost to the point where it becomes Jomtien Beach Road. Here it is on Pattaya Photo Guide. It is new so it does not show on the photo but it is located where the Fuji Photo place used to be.

1921 Hamburger.jpg

1921Restaurant.jpg

FoodMenu.jpg

ThaiFoodMenu.jpg

DrinksMenu1.jpg

DrinksMenu2.jpg

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."