Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help! loom needed

Gadget

Anybody know a guesthouse around Bukhaow area that has a room available for tonight, I expect everywhere is fully bookked, but no harm in trying.

Cheers

Have you been there and walked around.

There are plenty to choose form in LK Metro and Soi Honey....must be something there.

Just walk around the area and ask until you find something suitable.

I heard that this year is one of the quietest.

Good luck mate and have fun!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Havn't been down there yet, this just got pushed on me last night, I'll be arriving in Patts about 6 or 7 oclock, just wanted to get somewhere sorted first.

Many small Thai guesthouses have no internet contact. So the only way is to have a walk there. Won't be 50meters until you see "Rooms available from 450b" ...

Pattaya is NEVER fully booked.Always a room available...

Anybody know a guesthouse around Bukhaow area that has a room available for tonight, I expect everywhere is fully bookked, but no harm in trying.

Cheers

Give this guy a call he's on Bukaow.

Dave

Tel: 0885754966

Canterbury Tales, Cafe and Guest House

:Bed_Sex:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...

Many small Thai guesthouses have no internet contact. So the only way is to have a walk there. Won't be 50meters until you see "Rooms available from 450b" ...

Pattaya is NEVER fully booked.Always a room available...

Except on NYE when it took me 5 hours of walking down Bukhao, 7&8 and in the end had to insist seame honored their booking even though they said it was a mistake and they had no rooms. And then another BM got his booking punted unfortunately I think - because I got there first and INSISTED!

Give this guy a call he's on Bukaow.

Dave

Tel: 0885754966 OOOPs it's 086 575 4966

Canterbury Tales, Cafe and Guest House

:Bed_Sex:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Just saw this thread. Do to a 'confirmed reservation' with a popular online discount hotel booker that was not in fact confirmed, I found myself wandering around on NYE looking for a room. I saw many many places advertising a room with a sign on the side walk. You get the impression there are lots of rooms. They were all full and it takes time to go into each place to find out. Did find a good room on 3rd road about 5pm. Had a wonderful NYE so in the end it all worked out.