IGNORED

OZ Burger

badboybilly

Well..........tried OZ BURGER ,Soi Bukhao ,,,,,,,,,hamburger promotes a Aussie theme......... ....only thing is the seating isnt great..

as you can see.....but still got some thrills when sitting my big arse down ........................ good for takeaway.

Wasnt fantastic..........but ok for a meal..

DSCN0218.JPG

I've tried it twice and didn't enjoy it either time. Others have posted it's good, but I haven't experienced that.

i quite enjoy the burgers after a late night out..... The younger sister is prettier and i have seen she has got some plebs working for her in the form of 2 x 18 year old guys

i quite enjoy the burgers after a late night out..... The younger sister is prettier and i have seen she has got some plebs working for her in the form of 2 x 18 year old guys

............are they good looking...........may have to go back there

I've eaten there a couple of times when my stomach was asking for a break from the Thai food.

An egg and bacon burger after waking up on the way to Soi 6 was a good memory of mine.

I never ate on the stools though...you are a sitting duck for the cars.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Not a bad burger. good quality meat, bun ok. plenty condiments, after a few beers it hits the spot. good pitch at the intercection of soi Buakhao and soi Diana for watching the late night activities, So some motor boys trying to chase down a young lad over a fare dispute, luckily he managed to get to the metropole hotel before the pack of wolves could get him.

Always plenty of guys heading home with their telaks , sometimes i think lucky bastard and sometimes he'll get a shock when he wakes up.

I have eaten here a few times and find it to be hit and miss. I dont like how the frozen burger is microwaved before it is cooked, it seems to nuke a lot of water out of the burger and this process seems take the flavour away from the meat . I will still eat here again someday, but probably after a solid nights drinking and not that fussy late at night.

I have had a couple of burgers from there. Not bad.

I like the spaghetti stand to the left of it.

I have had a couple of burgers from there. Not bad.

I like the spaghetti stand to the left of it.

Yes, great spaghetti. I always order the spicy one with shrimps, very tasty and they aren't cheap with the shrimps.

Is it a farang owner.......I guess it is .......must be Aussie......he certainly thought of a good idea.

never had a bad experience here; enjoy this as a late night option given I stay at Areca Lodge (when I'm over the thai food) along with the kebab stand on the opposite side of the road outside the family mart just down the street...

• 4 weeks later...

I would eat at Subway and watch people eat there in front of that restaurant which i found funny.

I finally went there on a drunken stupper, i had to wait since its cooked fresh for you and i was STARVING but it was so worth the wait.

I recommend 100%

I used to think they were the best burgers ever until I made the mistake of trying it one night when I was way too sober. The bun wasn't so fresh this time, and I really didnt enjoy it. So i agree, yes its hit and miss but then again McDonalds is too.

Definitely going to try it! I'm a big burger fan... ok, it shows a little. :)

Oz Burger.... I saw this last year when I was there but never tried it....There is a new burger and chips girl at the end of LK Metro and Soi Bukhao and I picked up a snack on the way home a few times. Can’t complain about the quality, when your pissed it all tastes good/

Just a question about the Oz Burger...did it have beetroot ? Cause without it it shouldn’t be an Oz Burger!

Burger1-(1-of-2).jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Oz Burger.... I saw this last year when I was there but never tried it....There is a new burger and chips girl at the end of LK Metro and Soi Bukhao and I picked up a snack on the way home a few times. Can’t complain about the quality, when your pissed it all tastes good/

Just a question about the Oz Burger...did it have beetroot ? Cause without it it shouldn’t be an Oz Burger!

Burger1-(1-of-2).jpg That looks shit

got ripped off at both the burger stall staff was using own burgers to rip off owner,and at the spaghetti stall next door as staff shortchanged me and then claimed advertised price was "old" price !!

two rip-offs too many both biz owned by same oz farang.

far better burger and chip butties just over the intersection at a stall tucked in on the left 30m up soi lengkee half the price too.

Didnt like being asked for a tip by the oz burger girl last time so will find another burger bar which isnt so demanding.....plenty about

Ate there once, didn't like it. The meat was mushy like it had additives. Never went back at that price.

got ripped off at both the burger stall staff was using own burgers to rip off owner,and at the spaghetti stall next door as staff shortchanged me and then claimed advertised price was "old" price !!

two rip-offs too many both biz owned by same oz farang.

far better burger and chip butties just over the intersection at a stall tucked in on the left 30m up soi lengkee half the price too.

LOL.........So the staff are bringing their own burgers and selling them..........well cant blame them......maybe the owner is not living in Pattaya...obviously the staff must think he's a dick if they risk that ....as for her asking for a tip...tell her to be good to her mother.

post-48851-0-15018900-1328006632.jpg

Have to agree mate, beetroot is essential in a burger to call it an Aussie burger, and a bit more salad and also BBQ sauce.

I also agree with your statement that everything is good when you are rubbered but that looks stupendous, I don't think I could finish it.

Certainly better than Hungry Jacks LOL

I like it a lot. Get the bacon and egg burger and add cheese.

got ripped off at both the burger stall staff was using own burgers to rip off owner
How could you possibly know this is the reason? What was wrong with the burger and how do you know it was because they were trying to rip you and the owner off?

I like it a lot. Get the bacon and egg burger and add cheese.

How could you possibly know this is the reason? What was wrong with the burger and how do you know it was because they were trying to rip you and the owner off?[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

i know this for a fact as i was telling this story to an aussie m8 at this stall as he insisted on buying his supper there,and the oz owner was sat just behind the stall in the bar watching operations.

told him the tale and that was his explanataion that he had been ripped off himself. no refund or replacement offered tho either.

was on a much later visit when my tgf ordered spaghetti that the 2nd ordeal happened.

hope this explains clearly for you, as a biz owner myself, i hate false declarations that will harm my livelehood.

wont darken the premises ever again

Archived