IGNORED

Flipper Lodge-Any good

hughies

Excellent hotel. Lovely Staff, very helpful... Was there twice in 2006... I,m sure you will be happy there... Happy New Year and enjoy the trip... Joiners is free...

Edited by jocky king

i stayed maybe 3 years ago and is a good hotel but think there are better places.brilliant location if you are a young monger who wants to live amongst the bars.

Hi Hughies

There are two hotels in the Flipper Group. Flipper Lodge in Soi 8 and Flipper House in adjacent Soi 7. Both very good, I have stayed in both from time to time.

I haven't stayed in either for about a year but they were both very girl friendly with no joiner fees, except of course breakfast for any guest would be payable. Security was also good and they required the ID of your girl when you brought her/them :WinkGrin1: back and called your room when she left to check if all was OK. They also have a nice pool area and are both very centally located near a lot of action and about a 10 minute walk from Walking Street along Beach Road. Also close to Central Festival the big Mall on Beach Road.

Not terribly up to date info but hope it helps. Haven't heard anything to make me think otherwise since!

WR

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

Thinking of staying there next month.Is it OK and are there any joiner fees.Any help gratefully received.

Welcome on board. Flipper group have great hotels. I stayed eight times already and every time was very satisfied. They have very good service and very pleasant staff. Breakfast to 1 p.m. is also great. Swimming pool on the roof is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Safe have in reception. They have wide choose of types rooms.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Hi i stayed there on my first trip april 2010,

hotel was really clean, staff were more than happy to help. And as mentiond above security took the ID from the girls and phoned before it was handed back to them :)

Im going back in feb. Hope you have a good trip :GoldenSmile1:

Hi i stayed there on my first trip april 2010,

Hotel was really clean, staff were more than happy to help. And as mentiond above security took the ID from the girls and phoned before it was handed back to them :)

Im going back in feb. Hope you have a good trip :GoldenSmile1:

Welcome on board Migue and congratulation to your first post. Your choose in the year 2010 was big.

Edited by THAJEC

i've stayed at FLIPPER LODGE a few times and never had any problems. It is very guest friendly, and i've had two girls back together a few times. Security is good and I always receive a phone call from Reception, if the girl/girls were leaving alone. Great location right in the thick of it. I've always booked by e-mail only, and never had to pay deposit. They don't even hassle you to pay when check-in, you can pay in a oner after a few days, or in little instalments, up to you. (They have your Passport details anyway, so only a fool would do a runner...IMO). hotel staff have always been friendly and rooms are not flashy but are satisfactory, clean and do the job. They have Safety Deposit Boxes in Reception, I do prefer a Room Safe, However, not really a problem to me. All in all a Good hotel IMO. I'm tryin to do it cheaper these days, Guesthouse, Soi Beukow, but I would have no problems going back to Flipper. Enjoy your Hols and BE SAFE. :)

Edited by Stupid

I've stayed at both Flippers. The Flipper on Soi 7 was OK but the street noise at the Soi 8 Flipper was so annoying that I wouldn't stay there again. Make sure to get a room away from the street if you stay at Flipper Lodge.

Retired

thanks THAJEC

My first trip was big went for Songkran loved every min of it, and staying at the Flipper left me right in the thick of it :Macarena:

I hope I have as much fun second time round in Feb :hello09:

thanks THAJEC

My first trip was big went for Songkran loved every min of it, and staying at the Flipper left me right in the thick of it :Macarena:

I hope I have as much fun second time round in Feb :hello09:

I hope we can meet together I will stay there this period. If you want you can send me PM. We can take :Beer8:

I've always stay at the Flipper House when I come to Pattaya, Always been happy with the staff and the location and price. Very good security and its 100% guest friendly :GoldenSmile1:

However there are a couple negatives aswell, It can be abit noisy a night because you are on Soi7 and some bars kick on till 5 - 6 am with bands etc, Other problem I found and it was same for 2 of

my mates from Australia who also stayed there, the rooms are hard to keep light out. After A heavy night of drinking and rooting I need my day time sleep and nothing worse than sun light keeping ya up. :ThumbDown1:

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

I've always stay at the Flipper House when I come to Pattaya, Always been happy with the staff and the location and price. Very good security and its 100% guest friendly :GoldenSmile1:

However there are a couple negatives aswell, It can be abit noisy a night because you are on Soi7 and some bars kick on till 5 - 6 am with bands etc, Other problem I found and it was same for 2 of

my mates from Australia who also stayed there, the rooms are hard to keep light out. After A heavy night of drinking and rooting I need my day time sleep and nothing worse than sun light keeping ya up. :ThumbDown1:

You have to draw curtains mate :) if you want sleep. I have inverse problem. If I stayed room on second floor (one time only) room was little bit dark without light of day.

• 1 month later...

WOW! Nice report, checking inn soon!

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

On my first trip I booked flipper lodge, but after taking a walk over to flipper house, I changed hotels that day.

Make sure you get a room on the newer wing.

The breakfast included is really decent.

So, my vote is for flipper house over flipper lodge.

It wasn't me

i stayed at this hotel nov 2010 great location no joiner fee and get breakfast till 1.00

i am coming back out may 2011 and will be staying there again

Stayed at Flipper Lodge 5 times. Great rooftop pool and bar. Food service available at pool. Also met a couple of girls swimming there. Don't know if they were supposed to be there. Great restaurant and service staff. In room massage available. Some older but very friendly!!! massage ladies on occasion. Sea View rooms often only provide a tiny view of the water if you stand on tip toes and crane your neck. I love the place but stay at cheaper places so I can extend my vacation time.

• 2 months later...

Anyone knows if there is Free WIFI at Flipper House?

http://www.flippergroup.com/

Any free WIFI in the room at Flipper house soi 7 ?

http://www.flippergroup.com/

No free wi-fi at all have to buy at reception min charge 50bht for 30 minutes I cant remember what it is for longer periods of time.

Part of building being renovated over summer and pool is closed.

Easiest is to mail them, they will be more than pleased to update U about the situation of today. :Grin7: