Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Apple iPhone White 3G 16GB For Sale - 6000 BHT

Spaceycowboy

Selling a good condition white Apple iPhone 3G 16GB Smartphone. It is a USA model and is unlocked to work with any SIM card. Comes with the USB cable and the power adapter. Asking 6000 BHT firm. Please feel free to call me if interested. Thanks! 0838066278

You say its unlocked...but will get "locked" when the software is upgraded??

I am interested but need clarification before I can decide to buy...

Never heard of that. My old iPhone 3GS was unlocked and I had no problem upgrading the software. Although, it was factory unlocked (same as my iPhone 4S), so perhaps that's why?

If it's jailbroken then you will need to re-jailbreak if you update

if it's unlocked then you can update with no problems

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

You say its unlocked...but will get "locked" when the software is upgraded??

I am interested but need clarification before I can decide to buy...

If it's a USA iPhone 3G, then it is locked to AT&T and the unlock was done via jailbreak and software. That means, the moment you upgrade the software, the unlock is gone and you are screwed.

The only factory unlocked models you can get in the USA are the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. You can get factory unlocked 3GS from other countries as well. There is currently no way to factory unlock a USA iPhone 4.

Sorry to bum you out, but 6000 isn't even that decent a price, when you can get an iPhone 3GS for around 7000-8000 these days.

I think 6000 is a very fair price. It's in very good condition. The 3G cannot be updated to the latest software anyway so that's not an issue. If you have any iPhone questions feel free to call me as I know all about them. I'm also very aware of what they are worth. You can buy an 8gb 3G for 8000 at tukcom. This is a 16gb 3G for 6000.