Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorbike Videos of Pattaya

Shivers

I've started a website containing videos taken from my motorbike around Pattaya. While it's still in the early phases, I have a view videos uploaded already. Eventually there will be 3 videos of every main road in the city (one with the camera facing center, one with the camera facing left, and one with the camera facing right).

I've been out of the city for a week, but will return on January 1st and will be filming a lot more roads. Therefore, new content will be uploaded daily. The website will also get some tweaking.

Thought some of you may be interested, which is why I'm posting this here.

https://streetviewpattaya.wordpress.com

I went straight to Soi6 video.

Haven't seen Tik in front of Red Point. Can you do one more turn and drive slowlier ? :GoldenSmile1:

Great idea and something a lot of people will be interested in viewing I think.

Well....maybe only the addicted.

Good news is there are plenty on here!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I went straight to Soi6 video.

Haven't seen Tik in front of red point. Can you do one more turn and drive slowlier ? :GoldenSmile1:

I'd have to walk to go any slower. 555!

That was the first video I made...there's a bit of a learning curve. Two more videos of Soi 6 will be made and posted in a few days...one with the camera canted to the left, and one with the camera canted to the right. I think you'll enjoy those more than with the camera in the center.

Great idea and something a lot of people will be interested in viewing I think.

Well....maybe only the addicted.

Good news is there are plenty on here!

Yes...certainly a good way for members to get their fix if they've been away for a while. I think the site will prove to be quite popular.

Edited by Shivers

I'm uploading Soi 8 at the moment, then will do Soi New Plaza, and finally Walking Street. Other than the ones already posted, those are the only ones I have on film at the moment. Best thing to do is to subscribe to the site, which will then allow you all to know when more videos are uploaded. Or, just check it out once in a while and sift through the new content.

Made the videos larger for you all...much better! Still some tweaking of the site to be done, so bare with me...am trying to make it as user-friendly as possible.

Good luck for your good job and great idea! It is good for investigation some TGs :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Shot a BUNCH of video today. First to be uploaded will be the two Soi 6 videos (one with the camera canted to the left and one with the camera canted to the right). Were you on Soi 6 today? I got at least 1, possibly 2, and maybe more board members on camera as I was filming (not to mention all the girls on camera). See if you can spot them!

Aside from Soi 6, I also filmed both sides of Soi 7, both sides of Soi 8, both sides of Walking Street, the west (beach) side of Beach Road, and the center of Soi Diana. All the videos will be uploaded to the site as soon as possible. Unfortunately it takes a LONG time to upload a video, even though most are only a few minutes long, so be patient.

Took forever, but the two new Soi 6 videos have been uploaded to the site. A Soi Diana video and a short clip of a farang riding a motorbike while sitting side-saddle was also uploaded. Today I'll work on getting the rest of the videos I shot yesterday uploaded (Beach Road, Walking Street, Soi 7, Soi 8 and Soi 6/1 for you ladyboy fans).

Many new videos uploaded over the past 24 hours with more still to come. Later today I'll be posting 3 from Walking Street. I'm trying to record at least 2 streets a day unless it's a long road (Walking Street, Beach Road, 2nd Road, etc).

looks like this is going to be a must see site. Videos look good.

Edited by gitteyman

looks like this is going to be a must see site. Videos look good.

Glad you think so. I've now uploaded all the videos I had (the 3 of Walking Street took quite a bit of time to do because of their length). Later today I'm going to head out to shoot some more videos. I've still got to get another two videos of LK Metro, Soi Diana, Art Street, and Soi New Plaza, so perhaps I'll do those. Or maybe I'll knock out some more sois between Beach Road and 2nd Road...guess I won't know for sure until I get out there on the bike. My goal is to upload videos of at least two streets per day, which is achievable, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploading videos of the following streets today:

Soi 2

Soi 3

Soi LK Metro (2nd video)

Soi Diana (2nd video)

Beach Road

Soi 2 has been posted, but the rest are still uploading (takes some time).

All the videos shot today have now been uploaded and are available for viewing on the website.

The longest one shot today was the Beach Road video. I shot it with the camera facing center and it took me between 5 and 6 minutes to travel the length of that road. While I wasn't hauling ass, I didn't exactly drive slow either. I wanted people to see how long it takes to get from one end to the other (the video is date/time stamped). When I shoot that road with the camera facing left and right, I'll be going much slower so establishments on the left side of the road and coconut bar girls on the right side of the road can be seen. 555

Mounted my video camera to my new motorbike today and shot some more videos...turned out nicer than the ones I've shot before, so I'm guessing the camera is mounted more stable now that it was before.

Today I hit Beach Road, Soi LK Metro, and Soi New Plaza. I've begun uploading them and they should be on the website within the next 6 hours. The video titled Soi LK Metro WS L will show the outside of the new agogo called Paradise. This is the purpose of the website...show you all updated videos of the various roads/streets/sois...not videos shot and uploaded 4 years ago. Hope you all like them!

Was able to get out and shoot some videos today, despite the various bouts of off and on rain. Took video of the following places:

Soi Diana (left side)

Soi 2 (left and right side)

Soi 3 (left and right side)

Beach Road (left side as headed south)

Soi New Plaza (left and right side of the westbound split)

All the videos are being upload and will be posted sometime today (the New Plaza videos are already posted).

Shot videos of the following streets today...

Soi Honey (1 video...the other 2 have already been shot and uploaded)

Soi 13/3 (3 videos)

Soi 13/4 (3 videos)

Soi 14 (3 videos)

Soi 16 (3 videos)

I'm uploading them all now and they'll be posted over the next 24 hours.

All the videos shot yesterday have been uploaded. Of note, you'll notice some construction going on outside SPAM WORD hotel, Kitten Club, and Obsessions (both of which appeared to be closed down, but maybe someone here can verify that, as I don't frequent either of those places.

Videos shot today:

Soi 4 (3)

Soi 5 (3)

Soi Diamond (1)

Soi Buakhao (1)

I also caught a minor motorbike vs car crash on film...not the actual crash, but seconds afterwards. It's not much of a video (few seconds long), but certainly a good reminder for those who rent motorbikes to be careful.

I also got some fireworks being set off for Chinese New Years on tape...they've been setting the things off since we hours in the morning.

All the videos are currently being uploaded and will be posted sometime today.

Yeah great work there Shivers....are you shooting any night time videos?? Watching all the BG's as you venture through the soi's would an awesome idea!

Top shelf m8...thanks! :GoldenSmile1:

Yeah great work there Shivers....are you shooting any night time videos?? Watching all the BG's as you venture through the soi's would an awesome idea!

Top shelf m8...thanks! :GoldenSmile1:

Thus far, all the videos I've shot have been during the day. The primary purpose of the videos are to show people what's located on any particular street (bars, restaurants, convenience stores, etc) in case they're thinking of booking a hotel in that area but hadn't been around there before.

That being said, I know we all enjoy checking out the bar girls, so I was able to get some outside their bars on Soi 6, as well as some of the ladyboys on Soi 6/1 for those so inclined to swing that way.

Shooting videos at night is a bit tricky. I tried it out before and the headlights from vehicles coming at me from the other direction really had a bad effect. But, I'm still determined and have been giving it some thought. One option is to only shoot night videos on one-way streets.

I'm not sure when, but I do have plans on shooting night videos on Soi 6, Soi 6/1, Soi 7, Soi 8, Beach Road, LK Metro, and Drinking Street. Like the daytime videos, there will be 3 nighttime videos of each street I shoot (a center view, a left view, and a right view).

I don't have much daytime stuff left to shoot...Soi Buakhao, Soi 15, Soi BJ, Soi Happy, 2nd Road, 3rd Road, and a few out-of-the-way roads that are a little popular (Soi 4 Pratumnak, for example). I'm open to requests if anyone thinks of others. If not, then I'll just hit them in the order I think is best.

When I start shooting the nighttime videos, I'll certainly let you all know. I'm going to try to hit the spots at peak party hours, which will hopefully provide for some good sights/sounds.

Videos of sois 11, 12, 13, and Buakhao were taken and uploaded today. I also reshot all 3 videos of Soi Lengkee and uploaded those (someone wanted me to video tape that particular soi at a slower pace than what was done before).

Had to laugh at the first soi six video as you go past quicky and Nok gives someone ...maybe you an earful.

Double Penetration Phuket/Pattaya 11/12

Might have been for me, but I don't think it was. With Nok, you never know. :D I know having the sound of the wind in the videos suck, but if I edit out the sound, how are people supposed to hear ladies (and ladyboys) calling out to me? 555 On one of the Soi Chaiyapoon videos you can hear a girl asking me if I want a massage and me responding with something like "Not right now, thanks." Usually I just say "My Cop" (phonetic spelling there 555)...don't know why I decided to be all sort of proper English in that instance.

The videos will get real interesting around Sonkran...will likely have a lot of me cussing in them as I'm hit with freezing cold water while driving around videotaping. For that, I plan on going down sois 6, 7, 8, LK Metro, Diana, and Buakhao to get some good action shots. :D