Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

balcony room

lincsfun

looking for room on 5th march for 10 nights must have balcony overlooking some action,around soi diana/buakaow area any info much appreciated.

Have you checked Dancewatchers.com? There are many balcony rooms such as page 2 in View Talay 6. Rooms 26/1004 and 26/1006 on the 26th floor. Beachroadlover

thanks for the link tho i only want to be close to street level as possible ie 1, 2 or 3 floors up.

We have room 3A available over looking from the balcony soi chaiyapoon and 3 massage shops right below & soi Baukhao 30 metres away, large room with separate bedroom & lounge, balcony of course, A/C 2 ceiling fans, dining table & chairs, sofa & recliner, TV, DVD player, en-suite, please see the website below for details.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I personally havent stayed there but a mate of mine does and he loves it and its looking over club blu on the corner of Baukhao above what used to be called Liquid Lounge.

I stayed at Liquid Lounge a few years ago.

Great place, big rooms and had the balcony looking directly in club Blu.

Alas I hear the place has now closed.

Another vote for the Billabong on LK Metro. All of the balconies overlook the street, and there's almost always something going on.

A few examples from the 2010-2011 holiday season, taken from a 4th floor balcony room at the Billabong:

5347983334_16502373b4.jpg

5347982626_d702bee690.jpg

5347373317_954af6bc15.jpg

5347373909_5e5e66f886.jpg