IGNORED

Study says a women's walk reflects her vaginal orgasmic history

Crash

I found this article interesting. The accompanying photo worth a look too. I wonder what the researchers would think about a ladyboy walk?

http://digitaljourna.../article/313408

djlogo.gifhttp://www.digitaljo.../article/313408

Study says a woman's walk reflects her vaginal orgasmic history

Posted Oct 26, 2011 by JohnThomas Didymus

Stuart Brody of the University of the West of Scotland, working with other colleagues in Belgium, has done a study on the relationship between a woman's gait and the history of her vaginal orgasms.

A_woman_with_a_suntan_wearing_a_bikini_%281%29.jpg

Vox EFx

woman in bikini

The researchers now claim they can tell the history of woman's vaginal orgasm from only observing the way she walks. According to NewsCommando.com, the study was published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine of the International Society of Sexual Medicine and the Society for Study of Women's Sexual Health. 16 female subjects, all Belgian university students, were used in the study. The subjects were videotaped from a distance while walking, and were asked to complete a questionnaire. The researchers then had the videotapes of the women's gait assessed by two professors of sexology and two research assistants with training in "functional-sexological approach to sexology." The sexologists chosen to assess the video tapes had no prior knowledge of the orgasmic history of the women whose gait video tapes they were assessing. The results showed a trained sexologist could tell the history of vaginal organism of the subjects from their gaits, 80 percent of the time. The study also showed the sum of stride length and vertebral rotation of a woman in motion was higher for "vaginally orgasmic women." According to Science Daily, the researchers concluded there were several possible explanations of the result, one being that a woman's anatomical features may predispose her to experience vaginal organism. Stuart Brody explained:

"Blocked pelvic muscles, which might be associated with psychosexual impairments, could impair vaginal orgasmic response and gait."

Stuart Brody also explained that the result could:

"...reflect the free, unblocked energetic flow from the legs through the pelvis to the spine...Besides, vaginally orgasmic women may feel more confident about their sexuality, which might be reflected in their gait...Such confidence might also be related to the relationship(s) that a woman has had, given the finding that specifically penile-vaginal orgasm is associated with indices of better relationship quality."

Science Daily quotes Irwin Goldstein, Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Sexual Medicine, commenting on the significance of findings of the study:

"Women with orgasmic dysfunction should be treated in a multidisciplinary manner...Although small, this study highlights the potential for multiple therapies such as expressive arts therapy incorporating movement and physical therapy focusing on the pelvic floor."

The researchers said the study results provided evidence in support of the belief there is a link between muscle blocks and sexual function in women. They said the study result may support the inclusion of "training in movement, studbreathing and muscle patterns into the treatment of sexual dysfunction." The research study, according to Physorg.com, also found a link between vaginal orgasm and mental health. Laura Bermann, writing in Chicago Sun-Times, raises an interesting question on the relationship between a woman's gait and sexual function with the question: Which came first, a woman’s sensual, free walk, or her habit of reaching vaginal orgasm? She states her opinion on the question:

"I think the former. A woman who walks with confidence, ease and a bit of sex appeal is likely more in tune with her sexual needs and her body, meaning that reaching vaginal orgasm is easier for her than for someone who might be more self-conscious and inhibited as she walks down the street. A woman who isn’t comfortable in her own skin outside the bedroom isn’t likely to be comfortable in the bedroom. She will likely be more inhibited and disassociated from her physical sensations during sex, all of which will complicate the process of attaining vaginal orgasm (which is notoriously harder to reach than clitoral orgasm for most women). "

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

I think that is complete bs!

But I am very interested in applying for a position in sexology now. I've never heard of one.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I think that this study isn’t accurate. :SoWhat1:

However, results of my personal extensive research on the sex behaviour of Thai BGs - of course, purely for scientific reasons - showed that the vast majority reaches orgasm within the first few minutes of sexual intercourse.

80 % of the female test persons reached orgasm even within 2 minutes, which was in most cases clearly indicated by moaning “Dalin, when you come? I come alledy!”.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 1 month later...

who were the test subjects ? maybe asian women are different as are other races. i don't know about orgasms affecting the results but alot of hard pounding by many different men or the same man may enhance the stride and gate of a womens walk. i personally have always wondered if chicks that walk like ducks have been repeatedly rammed and thrusted and pumped hard in their anal region ? should be a study done on women that walk like ducks and the possible connection with the hard anal pumping and thrusting by the almighty cock.post-48117-0-10406200-1329887557.jpg

Edited by A1 MAX OUT UBER FANTASTISH