Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to go?

Phil miller

Hey guys,

Last 2 times in pattaya I had really shitty hotels.

1. Carlington hotel.

2. Beverly hill Plaza.

Can someone recomment me a good hotel?

If doesnt have to be fancy and big and stuff, but there some things I would like.

Around 700 / 900bath a night.

Swimming Pool

5 a 10min walk from Walking Street.

Girlfree

2 personbed

Nice clean room

Please if you recomment an hotel dont forget to leave me the website.

Thxn :)

Edited by Timms

Sorry matey but I think you may be trying to get too much for you "Buck" but you could try Natural beach hotel on beach road. 700-950b but that depends on when you intend to travel? good luck with your search. you could also try Eastiny on soi seven

Sorry matey but I think you may be trying to get too much for you "Buck" but you could try Natural beach hotel on beach road. 700-950b but that depends on when you intend to travel? good luck with your search. you could also try Eastiny on soi seven

Im going in 15 days.. Eastiny looks very nice though :)

hotel opey da place soi lenkee around 900 baths the night with swimming pool- wi-fi and girlfriendly

Good one, ill keep this one in mind :)

Thxn for your replies guys

Hey guys,

Last 2 times in pattaya I had really shitty hotels.

1. Carlington hotel.

2. Beverly hill Plaza.

Can someone recomment me a good hotel?

If doesnt have to be fancy and big and stuff, but there some things I would like.

Around 700 / 900bath a night.

Swimming Pool

5 a 10min walk from Walking street.

Girlfree

2 personbed

Nice clean room

Please if you recomment an hotel dont forget to leave me the website.

Thxn :)

try AA hotel soi 13, pool looks right over the beach with clean king size rooms for 900 (haggle them!) bit dated but good

f**k it...lets do it!!

For your price you are looking for , you will be better off in Guesthouse , only if you are for a month holidays at least... Take a look on some Guesthouse website, you will find them comfortable. Prices varies 10,000 bt to 20,000 bt a month . But if it is hotel only, you want, you gotta fork out more than 1000 bt daily to have better hotel than the ones you have stayed...