IGNORED

Soi Diana help required

wrighty

I am hoping some one can help me out and tell me the name of the apartments that are on the right hand side of the car park area in front of the LK Metroploe hotel. On the left hand side you have PS Apartments when entering off Soi Diana but for the life of me I can not remember the name of the apartments on the right hand side (7/11 is on the corner of the building) Also if any one can tell me how I can book an apartment in this block or web page.

Thanks Wrighty

Thanks for the reply rodxxx but I'm talking when you enter the drive way for LK Metropole it is on the right hand side and entry is from LK metroploe side not Soi Diana.

Thanks for the reply rodxxx but I'm talking when you enter the drive way for LK Metropole it is on the right hand side and entry is from LK metroploe side not Soi Diana.

It Jack Master apartments.. just had a look on Mapjack but could not read the email address sorry

lk metro apartments

book through hotel

1000 b night

room service/phone from hotel

nice rooms

part of lk metropole hotel

The metro apartments have nothing to do with the LK group of hotels

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Ok I'm still no closer to finding out how to book an apartment in the building I'm talking about. If you happen to be standing at the pool at LK metropole looking into Soi Diana the enterance and building is on the left between the swimming pool and Soi Diana. Hope some one can help.

Thanks Wrighty

They are LK apartments belong to the LK group simply email them and tell them what you want

It Jack Master apartments.. just had a look on Mapjack but could not read the email address sorry

The JackMaster Mansion is no longer there, I'm pretty sure

They are LK apartments belong to the LK group simply email them and tell them what you want

This is correct. The apartments are the "Junior Wing" of the LK Metropole and are booked through reception or the LK Group email.

This is correct. The apartments are the "Junior Wing" of the LK Metropole and are booked through reception or the LK Group email.

correct

Ok thanks to everyone for your help I'm making progress with them now. Will let you know what the rooms are like compared to LK metrople rooms after I return

Ok thanks to everyone for your help I'm making progress with them now. Will let you know what the rooms are like compared to LK metrople rooms after I return

I look forward to your post since i will likely give it a shot.