Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dentist price example

juniordk

If you read the thread properly you would know ONLY see Dr Cherry - or for any of the other surgeries here - always see the specific dentist mentioned - there is a reason their names are mentioned

If you are not happy wirh Dentist@beacch go back and see Dr Cherry and explain - she is a very honourable and knowledgeable dentist

I would avoid Dentist@Beach, they are expensive and i was not happy with my experience there. Apart from PIH the best one i've used is Dr Bee at Dental-i-deas, just up from Foodland on Pattaya Klang.

After reading recommendations hereand on other Pattaya forums, I went to Denist @ Beach and have been very disappointed.

I originally made two appointments back to back for the Thai girlfriend and I, for checkups and cleaning with two of the dentists. We turned up in good time and after nearly an hour's wait my gf was called in. A further two hour I still hadn't been called and my girlfriend came out MINUS two teeth.

Baht 2,700 for one filling, two extractions and a clean but she was less than amused as I had told her that this visit was just for a check-up. Since the extractions, she now has a wisdom tooth coming through (at 40 years of age) that may require treatment as the previous impactation has resulted in the tooth begining to grow sideways.

I rearranged my appointment for another day (turned out that they had me a down as a no show although I had been sitting in front of them for two hours!).

At my rearranged appointment 11.30am (first appointment of the day) I had Dr Sanya who was nearly an hour late and tried to make light of it with a stream of innane jokes. I had two fillings and a clean, Baht 2000. One filling lasted less than three days before it was swimming in my mouthful of San Mig Light and the other lasted about 7 weeks before falling out on Christmas Eve!

In short although I have been happy with the prices, I am less than satisfied with the standard of work I have received. Despite making the first appointment in the day I have been kept waiting for unacceptably (even by Thai timekeeping standards) long periods and the administration is at best muddled. I suspect this practice is probably very good at the cosmetic side of dentistry although Dr Sanya was less than enthusiastic about working on a new denture for me, however for bog standard dentistry I have been very disappointed and will be looking for a new dentist.

Go to Hollywood Dental on Soi Lengkee

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good dentist for dental implants ?

My brother's teeth are a mess, & he wants a quote for dental implants for his whole mouth.

It sounds a bit extreme, but he only has a few teeth remaining & they are a mess.

I go to a small clinic on Pattaya Klang, but they dont have a website so I cant get a quote from them.

Any advice would be appreciated

I guess the issue is whether hearing Dr. Aree sing is worth paying what you would pay in the USA. :GoldenSmile1:

I had a root canal and crown in Jomtien. Very good work $15,000 all modern tools.

I think you mean 15,000 baht, not $15,000.

Since the extractions, she now has a wisdom tooth coming through (at 40 years of age) that may require treatment as the previous impactation has resulted in the tooth begining to grow sideways.I had two fillings and a clean, Baht 2000. One filling lasted less than three days before it was swimming in my mouthful of San Mig Light and the other lasted about 7 weeks before falling out on Christmas Eve!

In short although I have been happy with the prices, I am less than satisfied with the standard of work I have received. Despite making the first appointment in the day I have been kept waiting for unacceptably (even by Thai timekeeping standards) long periods and the administration is at best muddled. I suspect this practice is probably very good at the cosmetic side of dentistry although Dr Sanya was less than enthusiastic about working on a new denture for me, however for bog standard dentistry I have been very disappointed and will be looking for a new dentist.

I guess it's true that you get what you pay for.

Go to Hollywood Dental on Soi Lengkee

He's done a root canal and two porcelain crowns, one with a post, for me over the years with no problems. I think it was 5000 baht for the plain crown and the root canal was virtually painless. He schedules multiple short visits tather than a couple of long ones. He used to have prices on a board outside his office, now there are price cards on the counter in the reception area. Highly recommended

Okay, stopped by next door (Frian Tuk's) to Hollywood Dental today. His prices are posted on a board outside his office. Crowns start at 6k baht, I paid 5k two years ago for a four point ceramic molar crown. I think he has another office in Jomtien.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

heck! im gonna let em fall out as time goes by, i love pasta/thai noodles so there wont be a problem there, and when it comes to smilling i will simply do a lee van cleef   ANGEL EYES!  save my self the agony and the money and the thai birds wont give a damm MONEY TALKS better than teeth!

Archived