Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going with a 6 month return ticket?

jayboat

Took 2 days mate. If you posted your stuff out tomarrow, (Tuesday) you'd have them back on thursday. Its so quick because you need to send special deliverly.

If i plan to stay longer, i'll prob go for the ed visa as well. A real course for 1700 baht that will provide you the stuff you need to get the Ed visa is super cheap. The best ive soon around is 25-26000 baht. Ill maybe need to PM you sometime in the future for info about this :) if you dont mind sharing :)

shoot me over a pm. it was another member here that sent me the info i haven't phoned them to verify.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

if you don't mind me asking OP, what is your planned budget for this 6 month trip? obviously your not going to be in party mode for 6 months lol.

Posted Image

if you don't mind me asking OP, what is your planned budget for this 6 month trip? obviously your not going to be in party mode for 6 months lol.

bagel did 4 months trip last year and did it in 100% party mode everyday with no breaks and no relaxing.... mind you he did come home nearly dead and some dodgy skin infection of red spots and he was defiantly going yellow from all the lypo. but i think bagel is a very exceptional and special young man.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Noob question for the experts.

This is with regards to aussies getting the 60 day visa for Thailand.

Do i have to apply for this 60 day TV in Oz or can i get it extended from the standard 30 day from this Jomtien office?

Im here about 13 days so far and i have only spent around 14,000 so far. About 5000 if that was in tesco's stocking up my condo with food and other stuff. I dont really have a budget to be honest, i brought some money with me but not lots.

The thing is, im working here running the bar and i make some extra online doing matched betting. All my drinks are half price and customers buy me lots of drinks as well. I have a girlfriend works and i pay nothing for my condo, with all interent, cable, electric and water bills paid for (Part of my payment deal). Im looking at this as i long term so i do be careful because i need to make trips but to the UK every 9 months to get a new visa and visit my family. Me and the girlfriend have a budget of around 1,000 a day but we only pay for food, kids school, pertrol and mobile phone top ups.

I dont think that answers you questions proper but i think a good number for everything all in would be around 50K a month, thats renting a condo, paying your bills, buying food and entertainment. Ive seen this number thrown around alot. It depends how much you drink and what type and how often you like to take girls i guess.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Noob question for the experts.

This is with regards to aussies getting the 60 day visa for Thailand.

Do i have to apply for this 60 day TV in Oz or can i get it extended from the standard 30 day from this Jomtien office?

I would get the 60 day tourist visa, from the UK, it only cost £25 and you always have the option to extend it by 30 more days in Jomtein, soi 5 :)

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif