IGNORED

Shout box ???

dudebrah

Having a problem with the shoutbox , I cant seem to view it from a MAC , is it not compatible , or am i doing something wrong ?

Cheers

:Raspberry6:

Dude

Good question and I don't know the answer as I don't know macs at all. Have you tried clicking on the shoutbox screen at the top of the page to see if you can get in that way?

Thinking about it a bit more it could have to do with some of the computer settings as well. pop up blocker or something that blocks banner ads may affect it orit could be your firewall settings if you are using one or possibly your computers internet security settings?

Good question and I don't know the answer as I don't know macs at all. Have you tried clicking on the shoutbox screen at the top of the page to see if you can get in that way?

Thinking about it a bit more it could have to do with some of the computer settings as well. pop up blocker or something that blocks banner ads may affect it orit could be your firewall settings if you are using one or possibly your computers internet security settings?

hey Braveheart ,

if i click the shoutbox tab another page pops up and i can enter the shout but there is no button to post it ? wtf ?

its not a firewall issue cause i dont have one, and i dont think its security settings but i could be wrong

maybe another member runs a mac also and has an idea ,

btw i am running a powerbook g4 and using safari web browser

Cheers

Dude

Was the browser the problem? I know different browsers operate differently sometimes but I don't know anything about Safari. Have you tried Firefox?

Holy Shit Braveheart , r u psychic , or maybe i am :P

At the same time you were postimg about changing browsers i was downloading firefox for mac . Works Great now . Must be a conflict between safari and the shoutbox

Cheers

:68:

dude

I've never heard of safari before. I think these components are only tested on firefox, windows IE7, netscape and opera.