IGNORED

Flights from Thailand

arcouk

I am bringing my Thai wife over to the uk soon but am having a few problems with the flight. If i can find a site that will do the ticket then its typicaly 50% more than mine. I am going UK to Thailand and Thailand to Uk. The wife is doing the oppersite. Why is it so much more expensive? Can a flight be booked from thailand and if so does anyone have a website?

Arcouk

ARCOUK

• 1 month later...

have you tried Tigers airway?

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

In may last year I managed to sucsessfully book a 6 month return flight from bkk for thai gf with ebookers.co.uk after being refused booking directly with emirates as the card was not in her name could not book online or over the phone,despite the fact I was booked on same flight.Crazy they wanted me to go bkk to pay.44000 bht cattle class to man uk almost twice the price I normally pay

I am bringing my Thai wife over to the uk soon but am having a few problems with the flight. If i can find a site that will do the ticket then its typicaly 50% more than mine. I am going UK to Thailand and Thailand to Uk. The wife is doing the oppersite. Why is it so much more expensive? Can a flight be booked from thailand and if so does anyone have a website?

Arcouk

i use always EVA from Bangkok to Amsterdam , now even nice price around 688 euro or in Baht 27500 , with option open return 1 month , 3/ 6 month also bit more money.

Single flights i used once AirBerlin , low cost airline , single priced = exactly halve price from round trip, but do not know fly to UK direct , maybe 1 stopover

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !!