IGNORED

Gamezzwap - 2nd hand & exchange video game shop !

cormega

Hi,

I've just started selling and exchanging video games in Thailand. We only sell original 2nd hand games with manuals and original boxes, we are just starting out so don't have too many games at the moment but we are adding new stock every week.

We also buy any PS3 or 3DS games that you have to sell, but if you exchange your game with our games we will give you a better price. I might buy original games for other consoles but you'd have to contact me first.

Check us out at www.gamezzwap.com

I like the idea good luck .

Bit of a challenge in Thailand i guess with all the cheap copies .

Yes, that is why I'm only going to do Playstation 3 & Nintendo 3DS at the moment. X-Box 360 games are too easy to copy, but I guess there might be some people who might want 360 games so that they can play on Live ..... Thanks for the luck :)

This is just a hobby for me, so just doing it for fun really, always wanted to own a games shop :)

Am interested in X Box 360 online games if you have any

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

5 new games added to our website, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Infamous & Darksiders ..... check us out www.gamezzwap.com

6 new games added today ..... Final Fantasy 13, Gran Turismo : Prologue & 4 others, check us out at www.gamezzwap.com

Remember we sell, exchange and buy all Ps 3 games, so if you got some old games you never play anymore, sell or exchange them with us :)