Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British drug suspect caught at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

benny31

British drug suspect caught at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

(PattayaOne Source)

A British National, in possession of drugs, was arrested at a Pattaya Police Checkpoint inside the Rungland Village in South Pattaya late on Thursday night. A total of 9 people were arrested at the checkpoint and in Central Pattaya which resulted in the seizure of 40 Yabba Tablets and 6.83g of Crystal Methamphetamine, commonly known as “Ice”. Mr. Benjamin Cox aged 22, who claimed to have been arrested previously, was caught with 2.25g of “Ice” and drug taking paraphernalia. The other 7 arrestees were charged with minor class 1 drug offences following urine tests at the roadside. Police also arrested Khun Sanae aged 31 in Soi AR in Central Pattaya earlier in the night after Police were tipped-off that a drug delivery was taking place. They arrested the suspect who was found to be carrying 40 Yabba Tablets and 4.58g of “Ice”. Khun Sanae and Mr. Cox are now facing serious class 1 drug offences and are being held on remand pending Court proceedings.

BRIT1.jpg

Welcome to Thailand

Edited by benny31

when will these knob heads learn!!!

merry christmas you dumb kid

Posted Image

Top time in the monkey house for 5000 Baht of ice :02:

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Said it before and will say it again. It serves the stupid idiots right Bye Bye England welcome to Thailand and the Monkey House.

Off with his head

damn, i have a question, how often do these random urine tests go down? I met a guy once during songkran on soi 7 he was a bit out of it, one of those crazy party guys, you can tell he pops E, or w/e. Anyways he once told me, he ran into some cops and they made him do a urine test on the spot, he failed and had to cough up 20k baht

how does that go down, in the 4 years or so i been coming to patts, only urine tests i hear of are when they shut down mixx or Insomnia and keep all the girls inside, and what do they check for? i smoke a lot of weed in Canada, so im sure that stays in my system, it would suck if i get hustled for money for weed i smoked in Canada lol

damn, i have a question, how often do these random urine tests go down? I met a guy once during songkran on soi 7 he was a bit out of it, one of those crazy party guys, you can tell he pops E, or w/e. Anyways he once told me, he ran into some cops and they made him do a urine test on the spot, he failed and had to cough up 20k baht

how does that go down, in the 4 years or so i been coming to patts, only urine tests i hear of are when they shut down mixx or insomnia and keep all the girls inside, and what do they check for? i smoke a lot of weed in Canada, so im sure that stays in my system, it would suck if i get hustled for money for weed i smoked in Canada lol

from what iv read on here in the past when a place gets raided only the girls or thais get tested , and the falangs get turfed out

Posted Image