IGNORED

View Talay in Jomtien

Joltin' Joe

FINALLY...Time for my second trip to LOS. Plan is one week in Bangkok, one in Chiang Mai and finish with a week in Patts. For my week in Patts I can use a timeshare exchange for a one bedroom unit at the View Talay in Jomtien, address looks like 404/5 Moo 12, Jomtien Beach. The info on VT Jomtien that I've been able to find here on PA is pretty mixed and not very current.

I want maximum enjoyment during my week in Patts, like to be close to baht bus lines and action, but also like a quiet girl friendly place to stay if I meet a good LT girl or so I can sleep when the time change and action tells me it's nap time. If VT in Jomtien doesn't fit the bill I'd rather stay at Sabai by Big C or somewhere else and use the time share another place/time.

Any fellow BMs stayed there lately or have any opinions on this place?

Regards and :001_Thank_You5:

J J

VT1, VT2 and VT5 ? are all located on the main Pattaya/Jomtien baht bus route, from what I've heard and seen from people who have stayed there they all have their good and bad points.

It's a 5 minute ride on the baht bus into Pattaya ( Walking Street ), the beach at Jomtien is far superior to the "beach" in Pattaya and there's a new bar complex open now in Jomtien if you fancy a quieter night out, plenty of restaurants in Jomtien for good farang and Thai food.

I have heard people complain that the baht bus is hit and miss in the early hours of the morning from Pattaya to Jomtien but I can't comment on that because I really don't know but a motorbike taxi would only be 60-70 bt ?.

That address sounds like View Talay 8, it's a brand new building farther down Jomtien Beach, certainly more than 5 minutes to Walking Street. Best to have your own transportation.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

I think it's ViewTalay Villa. IT's far from Pattaya. It's like a 20 minutes baht bus ride to Pattaya.

ViewTalay Villa

You pop this address into Google Map and it'll show you where it is relative to Walking Street.

404/66 Moo 12 Thappraya Road, Jomtien Beach, Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya, 20260, Thailand