Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

cheap clean rooms

gazbo1

I posted a post a couple of months back askin if anyone new of cheap place to stay in pattaya, I got some good feed back and ideas, i ended up renting a room for 2 months, nice building good area secured and friendly.

Its located on soi bonkot and soi 2, just straight up the buffalo bar soi off 3rd road, the name is Major Mansion a pink building.

I paid 5000 bht for room 500 for bedding (changed once a week) 5000 deposit then electric, and aircon.. super cheap and well worth it, simple room with bed, tv, closet leather chair etc just like a hotel room and nice and roomy.

anyway just a heads up if anyone is looking for longstay better than 500 to 1200 a day :GoldenSmile1:

I rent a bike but easy walk to soi bauhkow and 40 bht beer chang bars...

Gary.

Pretty sure its a month. How much on average did you pay for the electric. The apartments I stay in are nice, but they are pulling the old rip off the falang scam on the electric. The first month they charged me over 4,000 baht. I called them on it and figured ok now they know I know and it will be ok. Nope, the next month they charged me over 3,000. I do not run the a/c more than a hour or 2 a day. (most days I do not run it at all). I even unplug everything but the fridge before I leave.

I tried to explain to the boss that you are going to loose 7,000 a month for trying to make an extra 2,000. He didn't grasp it or was too proud to admit he was wrong.

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png