IGNORED

Nationwide Card Reader

thebahtmedia

Does anyone have a Nationwide Card Reader? I've just tried to transfer money from one account to another online and it says you need a Card reader. I called Nationwide and they said it would take 10 working days to get here?

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

You can log in and use the site without it, on the log in page where it it asking you to insert your card in the reader and giving you instruction on how to use it, there is a link about 2nd or 3rd line down in the instruction just below where it says "to log in using your card and card reader follow the instruction below".

Tthe next line says "or use your memorable data abd passnumber to log in", click on that and you can log in the old way using your pin (the online one not the card one obviously) and the answer to your memorable question you chose when settig up the online account.

Hope this helps.

You can log in and use the site without it, on the log in page where it it asking you to insert your card in the reader and giving you instruction on how to use it, there is a link about 2nd or 3rd line down in the instruction just below where it says "to log in using your card and card reader follow the instruction below".

Tthe next line says "or use your memorable data abd passnumber to log in", click on that and you can log in the old way using your pin (the online one not the card one obviously) and the answer to your memorable question you chose when settig up the online account.

Hope this helps.

Yes, this is correct, but you need a card reader to do transfers/make payments, no matter how you log in.

Yes, this is correct, but you need a card reader to do transfers/make payments, no matter how you log in.

Correct, the site will ask you to confirm your transfer instruction by giving you a number to enter into the card reader, the card reader then gives you a number to enter on screen to verify the transaction.

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Nationwide have just closed my account because i did not use it so i have a card reader spare if you want one, pm me.

Correct, the site will ask you to confirm your transfer instruction by giving you a number to enter into the card reader, the card reader then gives you a number to enter on screen to verify the transaction.

Sorry, yes, just tried it, I stand corrected.

Yes, I even called the bank to say that the transfer was urgent and they said I would have to fly back to England to either make the transfer or collect the card reader! Ridiculous I think!

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

• 1 month later...