IGNORED

Visa for 8 year old Philippine girl

Old Salty

I have now been living in Thailand for the last 6 years on a retirement visa. Since 2008 my Philippine gf lives here with me. She stayed here always on a double entry tourist visa either from Cambodia or the Philippines. Now we have changed her visa status into Non-B which expires March 2013. Since Sept. 2011 we have also her 8 year old daughter living with us. She is here on a 30 day visa on arrival and is enrolled in Burappa International School Pattaya and the help we are getting from the school is not existing, they are hopeless and incompetent. If my daughter wants to leave can she be charged for overstaying? What kind of visa do we need for her if we need any? I am titally confused and frustrated because different visa agents are telling different stories and at the end you always got the feeling, that they want your money for as little work as possible. My gf and I can not get married, because she is still married in the Philippines, and they don't know divorce, we can only get her marriage annulled which will cost us about 250.000.00 PPeso without guarantee from the lawyer, that the annulment will be granted. Maybe somebody on this website experienced the same problems, every advise will be appreciated.