IGNORED

New York Pizza in Pattaya

thebahtmedia

Has anyone tried the New York Pizza in Pattaya? It seems like they have spent a good deal of money on Facebook Ads, as that is all I see now. Would like to know if anyone has tried it or if there are any recommendations for any other pizza places around Pattaya.

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

Soi Lengkee, I don't think they deliver but you can order and take out. They also have a couple of days where they do all you can eat pizza.

New York Pizza House is pretty good, or was when I last had it. Expensive, but you have to expect that for real American style pizza as the ingredients are expensive and they put quite a lot of cheese and extras on it.

Would you recommend any other ones? As it seems as if it is the same price as Pizza hut and the pictures on the website don't look that appealing!

@thebaht

Email me

or if there are any recommendations for any other pizza places around Pattaya.

You mean the real thing or the disgustings chunks of bread and cheese they call pizzas in the US :rolleyes: .

Pan Pan in central world and Pizza Big on Naklua road have the best real pizzas in town .

You mean the real thing or the disgustings chunks of bread and cheese they call pizzas in the US :rolleyes: .

I meant any Pizza place that serves good pizzas, they seem to be hard to come by.

@thebaht

Email me

pizza ia a rip off in pattaya- just tried to order pizza company 449 for a large one topping.

what place for delivery do people suggest.

Loaf is better than average but far from my favorite.

Pan Pan is closed now. At least for the week or so now.

If you want want an american style pizza then NY pizza house is the place! They were started by 3rd generation itialian-american pizza makers, the only place that I can compare to what tastes the same as back in america.

If you want a european style pizza Hopf house and pizza big are good. I am not a big fan of the wood buring oven style as it is very very thin and the high heat sometimes dries the pizza too much.

When I order a pizza its always from New York pizza, Western pizza's are great. They deliver and are based at the top of Soi Lengkee close to the Buffalo bar, they offer thin crust or deep pan pizza.

NY Pizza is, by far, my favorite. I get their pizza about once every 10 days and have never been disappointed. Best of all, they'll deliver all over the place (my condo near Big C Extra, Pattaya New Plaza, Soi 6, Sapphire Lodge, etc).

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I tried NY Pizza last trip and will go back again in Feb.

yummy yummy yummy! NY Pizza House sounds mouth watering, finger licking, DELICIOUS!

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed on NY Pizza being the real deal...Agreed that Pizza Big is good but for those of us that live in Jomtien the NY Pizza is much better as they have quick delivery for 30 baht and its a real NY style pizza not the thin crust euro style at pizza big. I have lived here for many years and NY Pizza is the 1st good pizza product Ive had here as most of the other pizza is just garbage..I grew up in NY so I am picky about my pizza

Edited by ericg

What was wrong with Nick the Pizza shop?

last time i ate it I was confined to the toiliet for 24 hours after !