IGNORED

Need a room ASAP

saigonkid

Alriight, so I need a room for New Year's weekend for under 50 a night. I had something lined up but it just fell through and now I'm desperate.

Any BMs connected to a guesthouse? Can you send me a PM?

Anyone have tips?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe he means Viet Dongs...

Would if I could but I cant mate, all full.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Actually lads I'm guessing he means $50.....

I had a quick mess around on a couple of booking sites, if you can stretch your budget further there seem to be rooms in hotels in the $70 range.

Although there a lot of guest-house owners who are members on the forum they don't necessarily spend a great deal of time reading posts. Your best bet is to enquire direct (or by PM) to some of well-known places eg: Irish Rovers, Drunken Duck, Billabong etc on LK Metro. You may be lucky and find someone who's had a cancellation.

Wish I could help more, best of luck.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Hi guys,

the BM was from the UK, so he meant 50 quid... (pounds, I think). I had a cancellation so was able to accommodate him at the China Garden for 800 baht a night.

Merry Christmas to you all

Ian

Edited by Jolly Friar

Hi guys,

the BM was from the UK, so he meant 50 quid... (pounds, I think). I had a cancellation so was able to accommodate him at the China Garden for 800 baht a night.

Merry Christmas to you all

Ian

Well he got the best place then.

Top stuff mate!

I sent you an email about 3 weeks ago though your website and did not hear back???

Is it better to just send you an Pm on here re a booking or availability in February?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Well he got the best place then.

Top stuff mate!

I sent you an email about 3 weeks ago though your website and did not hear back???

Is it better to just send you an Pm on here re a booking or availability in February?

Sorry, I dont know why there was no reply. My personal email is [email protected]

We had a cancellation in jacuzzi room 204 from 10th Feb to 25th Feb if that helps ? Let me know your dates etc by mail

cheers

ian

Sorry, I dont know why there was no reply. My personal email is [email protected]

We had a cancellation in jacuzzi room 204 from 10th Feb to 25th Feb if that helps ? Let me know your dates etc by mail

cheers

ian

Please book 204 for me from 15-25th or longer if possible! Sending an email very very soon.

Thanks guys. Jolly Friar sew my post and offered a room that had opened up, total luck of the draw. Thanks Friar.

And for the record I'm a Yank, but nobody's perfect, haha.

Maybe he means Viet Dongs...

50 VND, wouldn't that be a bargain! 20,000 VND = 1USD so 50 VND is less than a penny. What could one get in Patts for a penny? Might make an interesting challenge, haha.

Actually lads I'm guessing he means $50.....

I had a quick mess around on a couple of booking sites, if you can stretch your budget further there seem to be rooms in hotels in the $70 range.

Although there a lot of guest-house owners who are members on the forum they don't necessarily spend a great deal of time reading posts. Your best bet is to enquire direct (or by PM) to some of well-known places eg: Irish Rovers, Drunken Duck, Billabong etc on LK Metro. You may be lucky and find someone who's had a cancellation.

Wish I could help more, best of luck.

Cheers

Perthie

Yes, you're right 70 USD seemed to be the breaking point and I was willing to go for that, but wanted to take a stab at more budget oriented offerings since it's a short trip and I won't be in the room much. Longer trips I tend to splash out a bit and go for a pool (no pun intended) and other amenities as I tend to have more nights in and try to get some exercise.

I did fire off a round of emails to guesthouses, and like I said Jolly Friar rescued me.

Yes, you're right 70 USD seemed to be the breaking point and I was willing to go for that, but wanted to take a stab at more budget oriented offerings since it's a short trip and I won't be in the room much. Longer trips I tend to splash out a bit and go for a pool (no pun intended) and other amenities as I tend to have more nights in and try to get some exercise.

I did fire off a round of emails to guesthouses, and like I said Jolly Friar rescued me.

You will not be disappointed wil China Garden at all. It really is a great place to stay.

They even provide toiletries...it's the small attention to details that make this the best low priced place around.

Enjoy your stay mate....I know you will.

Just changed hotels from Billabong (I couldn't extend my stay there as they are booked out) to Travelers Rest (next door) at LK Metro. They seem empty without much customers so there's probably another room available here. It's 700 Baht per night. Everyone is saying there's not much rooms available because of High Season, but i went to 3 guest houses/hotels in LK Metro and all of them had a room available.